Angelos name meaning
What does Angelos mean?
Meaning of Angelos is Messenger of God or Angel is prevalently used in Greek has its roots in Old Greek is used for baby boys. Angelos is variant form of all time favorite, biblical and preeminent Angel. Angel is derived from The Tribal Name of the Angles. Angel is English form of Angela. Meaning of Angel is Messenger and Pari came from Old Greek.
Variants of Angelos
Angelus, Angel, Angela, Anela, Engelina, Angie, Chrisangel, Angeldaniel, Agathangelos, Agathe, Agatha, Angelous, Aingeal, Angelia, Angelina, Angelica, Angelamaria, Anelah, Engeline, Engel, Angee, Christian, Christopher, Chris, Agga, Agathon, AagjeNames that rhyme with Angelos
How popular is the name Angelos?
Angelos is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1915 but could not make beyond the top 4000. Over 243 babies in United States have been named Angelos. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and peaked in 2002 when it ranked 2254th. But Angelos is a popular baby name in Greece where every 1 in 600 have the name. According to our estimate, over 20000 babies have been named Angelos globally.
Angelos in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Angelos
You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition. Everyone with a soul urge number 2 fall in love with the speed of light. Meet people from diverse cultures, perhaps your soul mate hides in someplace outside ordinary. You are an active person who always plans every detail but has plan B in your sleeve, in case something goes wrong. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed.
Parents who liked Angelos, loved these names
- Ria - Offbeat Rias origin is Hebrew and Spanish bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Ria is "Earth, Merry or Gem" is used primarily in Hindi and Hungarian
- Elidi - Unconventional and Modernistic Elidi is originated from Old Greek bestowed upon girls, Elidi means "Gift of the Sun"
- Denny - Outstanding and Conifer Denny came from Old Greek, meaning of Denny is "Dedicated to Dionysos or God of Wine" and is used in Swedish, Norwegian and English is a unisex name
- Timothy - Noteworthy and All time favorite unisex name Timothy means "Honoring God or Name of a Saint" used mainly in Gujarati, Finnish and Hindi is originated from Old Greek
- Dimitrios means Dedicated to Demeter is of Old Greek origin and a baby boy name is used particulary in Swedish and Finnish
Famous people named Angelos
- Angelos Fetsis, Greek athlete
- Angelos Messaris, Greek footballer
- Angelos Roufos, Greek politician from Achaea
- Angelos Terzakis, Greek writer of the "Generation of the '30s"
- Angelos Charisteas, retired Greek footballer who played as a forward
- Angelos Basinas, retired Greek international footballer
- Angelos Sikelianos, Greek lyric poet and playwright
- Angelos Tsamis, Greek professional basketball player for Achaea of the Greek C Basket League
- Angelos Antonopoulos acted in movie Enas Germanos sta Kalavryta
- In 1993 crime, thriller film, Agria triandafylla, Angelos Provelengios characterized Petros.
- Angelos Theodoropoulos played central character of Alekos in 1967 drama flick Ithele na ginei vasilias.
- Angelos Yannoulis, from 1982 comedy, drama flick Repo, who characterized the N.
- Angelos Mourikis, from 1987 romance film I strigla itan angelos, who played Alekos.