Fadi name meaning
On This Page
What does Fadi mean?
Uncustomary Fadi primarily is used in Arabic aimed at boys, meaning of Fadi is "Redeemer or Sacrificer" is originated from Arabic.
How do I pronounce Fadi?
f(a)-di is the most common way to pronounce two syllabled Fadi.
Variants of FadiNames that rhyme with Fadi
How popular is the name Fadi?
Fadi is a familiar baby name in France, it has been in use since 1974 and was able to reach the top 800 names. In 2009, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 729 on boy names chart when 60 babies were named Fadi.
Over 922 people have been named Fadi in France. Fadi is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1974 and was able to reach the top 3000 names.
In 1989, it ranked 2246th when 31 boys were named Fadi. Over 748 babies in United States have been named Fadi.
Fadi is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 2000 and peaked in 2002 when it ranked 2254th.
In Belgium, it is relatively new, first appeared in 2004. But Fadi is a popular baby name in Saudi Arabia where every 1 in 600 have the name as well as in, Lebanon, Syria, Egypt, Cameroon, Jordan, Palestine, Iraq and Sudan.
According to our findings, at least 250000 people have been bestowed Fadi around the globe.
What numbers say about Fadi?
You are warm but cold at the same time, strong but gentle, depending on the people around you. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. You always have one main plan, a couple of reserve plans and a few exit strategies when working on something. Having letter I as your capstone in your name reveals the lack of balance and harmony in your life. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective.
Go through the following names similar to Fadi
- Alveera means Speaker of Truth is used specifically in Arabic is given to girls
- Arsel - Boy name Arsel is primarily used in Arabic, meaning of Arsel is "To Ship, Dispatch or To Send"
- Jawdah - Jawdah's meaning is Heavy Rain or Benevolent Deed is used specifically in Arabic is used as a boy name
- Itban notably is used in Arabic is a boy name, meaning of Itban is "Blamed or Censured"
- Darim means Name of a Narrator of Hadith or One who Takes Short Steps is chiefly used in Arabic is used for boys
Sibling Names for Fadi
If you're considering naming your baby boy Fadi, you might want to find a sibling name that complements it! To help you with that, we've compiled a list of 10 names for boys and girls that would make great siblings for a little boy named Fadi. From classic choices to more unique options, there's sure to be something here that catches your eye!
For a sister
Names for Fadi's brother
Famous people named Fadi
- Fadi Kafisha, head of the Tanzim in Nablus
- Fadi El Khatib, Lebanese professional basketball player for Champville SC
- Fadi Afash, former Football player
- Fadi Frem, former leader of the Lebanese Forces Christian militia and political party
- Fadia Nadda in Cairo Time as Actress
- Fadik Sevin Atasoy in Usta as Actress
- Fadi Abi Samra in Beyrouth hôtel as Actor
- Fadi Rifaai in From A to B as Actor
- Fadi Hindash is notable for directing movie I'm Not Afraid
- In 1992, Fadi Abou Khalil characterized the role of N in drama, war movie El-Aasar.
Lists having Fadi
- Boy names beginning with F
- Arabic Boy Names
- American Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Saviour
- Baby Names that mean Life