Faisi meaning and origin
Boy name Faisi is used in Arabic, Faisi means "Light of the Sun".Names that rhyme with Faisi
Popularity of Faisi
Faisi is a popular baby name in Uganda where every 1 in 8000 have the name. According to our estimate, at least 5000 people have been bestowed Faisi around the globe.
What numerology tells about Faisi?
You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. You can live your dream life only if you put your mind to it. Be more selective when it comes to people. You are all about adventure and travel. If number 1 is your soul urge no, it means you should be more independent. You enjoy challenges because they force you to extend your limits and give more than you thought you can.
Looking for names similar to Faisi? Please go through the following names
- Khalilullah notably is used in Arabic came from Arabic bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Khalilullah is "An Epithet, Friend of Allah or An Epithet of Prophet Ibrahim"
- Jud - Uncustomary Jud is used prevalently in Arabic is a gender-neutral name, Jud means "Who Gives Glory to Yahweh or Generosity" has origin in Hebrew
- AbdulQadir predominantly is used in Arabic bestowed upon boys, meaning of AbdulQadir is "Servant of the Capable"
- Mausoof means Worthy of Description or Endowed with Laudable Qualities is used as a boy name is prevalently used in Arabic
- Balay is used dominantly in Arabic is a baby boy name, Balay means "Cornice or Cornice or Eaves"
Namesakes of Faisi
We could not find any notable namesake.