Falconer name meaning
What does Falconer mean?
Falconer's origin is English, meaning of Falconer is "Falconer" used mostly in English is bestowed upon baby boys. Falconer is variant form of Faulkner. Faulkner mainly is used in English, meaning of Faulkner is "Falconer and Falcon Keeper" is originated from English.
How do I pronounce Falconer?
Three syllabled Falconer is pronounced as f(a)-lco-ner. The other ways to say the name is fal-coner.
Variants of Falconer
View middle names that goes with Falconer like Creo, Ezan, Edric, Czar, Hyew, Urban,Names that rhyme with Falconer
How popular is the name Falconer?
Falconer is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Scotland. At least, 60 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological aspects of Falconer
Give yourself some personal space to think. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. It's time you change your attitude when it comes to love and start focusing on your goals. You have a quick mind. Variety helps in every person's personal and professional growth. You are an easy-going person who gets along with everyone. You predict things before they happen.
If you like Falconer, you would love these names
- Bryony means Climbing Plant or Vine with Small Blossoms is originated from English and is given to girls is principally used in English
- Bedford means Derived from the English Place Name or Bedas Ford is rooted from English, mainly used in English is given to boys
- Terrel means Thor or Powerful used for both genders is used chiefly in English
- Kasey means Vigorous, The Vigilant One or Alert is a gender-neutral name commonly used in English is rooted from Celtic, Old Irish and Old Greek
- Tedmond - The boy name Tedmond means "National Protector or Protector of the Land" is used mostly in English
Sibling Names for Falconer
Falconer, meaning "one who hunts with falcons," is a unique and strong name for a baby boy. If you're considering naming your little one Falconer, here are some sibling names that would complement this powerful moniker.
Sister for Falconer
Brother for Falconer
Famous people named Falconer
- Falconer Madan, was Librarian of the Bodleian Library of Oxford University
- Falconer, Swedish folk/power metal band from Mjölby,
- Falconer Abraham is renowned for his acting in movie No Contest II