Fausta name meaning
What does Fausta mean?
Fausta means Faustus or Fortunate is rooted from Latin and is mostly used in Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, Danish and Italian is used for baby girls. Fausta is effeminate form of Faustus. Of Latin origin, Odd Faustus is used in Finnish and German, Faustus means "Faustus and Good Luck". The name is celebrated on January 4th.
How do I pronounce Fausta?
The most common way to pronounce two syllabled Fausta is fa(us)-ta.
Variants of FaustaNames that rhyme with Fausta
How popular is the name Fausta?
Fausta is an uncommon baby name in still in use in England and Wales. Also, it appeared first time in 2009 on baby girl names list of Ireland. Fausta is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. But Fausta is a popular baby name in Tanzania where every 1 in 3000 have the name as well as in, Uganda, Mexico and Peru. As per our findings, over 80000 people has been named Fausta globally.
Fausta in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Fausta
You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. You appreciate freedom and like to hang around open-minded people without prejudgments about others. It's far better than righting wrongs that can't be undone or fixed. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. You desire to change constantly and you get easily bored. You don't take them seriously because of their mediocre lives.
Go through the following names similar to Fausta
- Corvina - Anomalous Corvina has its origin in Latin bestowed upon baby girls, Corvina means "Rabe"
- Laurina - Unfading and Creative and adventurous Laurina mainly is used in Danish, Swedish and Finnish, meaning of Laurina is "Laurel Plant, The Bay or Laurel Wreath" has its origin in Latin is given to girls
- Charitas means Love or Expensive is principally used in German used as a baby girl name is originated from Latin and English
- Marie-Cécile - Marie-Cécile means "Blind or Princess of the Sea" is of Hebrew and Latin origin
- Blancheflor means White Flower or White is originated from French and Latin which is used chiefly in Swedish and Norwegian is aimed at girls
Sibling Names for Fausta
Fausta is a beautiful name for a baby girl, meaning "fortunate" or "lucky." If you're looking for inspiration for sibling names to complement Fausta, we've compiled a list of some unique and classic options. From Italian to French origins, these names will pair perfectly with Fausta and create an adorable and harmonious sibling set.
For a sister
Brother to Fausta
Famous people named Fausta
- Fausta Morganti, was one of the two Captains Regent of San Marino
- Fausta, Roman Empress
- Fausta Cialente Fausta Terni Cialente was an Italian novelist and journalist.
- Fausta Avelli acted in movie The Cassandra Crossing
Lists having Fausta
- Girl names beginning with F
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Italian Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Fortunate
- Baby Names that mean Good
- Baby Names that mean Luck