Juniper name meaning
On This Page
What does Juniper mean?
Noteworthy Juniper is used especially in English, Juniper means "Juniper" and of English origin is given to both sexes.
How do I pronounce Juniper?
joo-nih-per is the most common way to pronounce three syllabled Juniper. There are multiple ways to say the baby name, i.e., joo-nih-pur.
Variants of Juniper
Nicknames for Juniper
You can playfully shorten name Juniper with these possible
How popular is the name Juniper?
Juniper is a popular in United States where over 6666 new-borns have been given the name since 1969. At present the moniker is on a rise, in 2018, the moniker grabbed the 281st spot and 1173 baby girls were given the name.
Additionally, the moniker has been in the top 500 baby names 5 times In England and Wales, Juniper is a familiar name where it has been in use since 2007 and has secured the place in top 500 names.
Recently in 2018, 90 babies were given Juniper and it reached its peak ranking, 478 on girl names chart. Over 276 people have been named Juniper in England and Wales.
Juniper is a rare baby name in Ireland still in use today.
Also, Juniper is a familiar name in Philippines and Indonesia. As per our estimate, over 6000 people has been named Juniper globally.
Juniper in Nordic countries
What numbers say about Juniper?
Although you don't hang around with everybody, you always act kind and welcoming. Although you are the most positive person you know, deep inside, your soul is sad. Often you wonder if there's such thing as ‘higher purpose'? You like to establish deep connections for life rather than just hang around with different people all the time. You don't believe in second chances. You are a good speaker who knows what to say to motivate people.
Go through the following names similar to Juniper
- Trace - The famous unisex name Trace has its origin in Old French, Trace means "Brave or Fighter" is used principally in English. In 2003, famous Trace was the 494th most popular name on list of baby boy names in United States
- Donnie - Durable and Popular Donnie is used primarily in English, Irish and Scottish usually aimed at both boys and girls, Donnie means "World Ruler or In Mythology the Irish Donn was Known as King of the Underworld" is originated from Celtic and Irish
- Jaimie - Frequently Used Jaimie dominantly is used in English and English is rooted from Hebrew used as a unisex name, meaning of Jaimie is "He who Supplants, Holder of the Heel or Yahweh May Protect"
- Wilhelmina - Originated from Germanic and Old High German, Popular and Enduring Wilhelmina is particulary used in German and Finnish and typically is given to both sexes, Wilhelmina means "Desire or Feminine Variant of William"
- Benjaman - Benjaman's meaning is Right-hand Son or Similar to Benedict is originated from Hebrew used mainly in English is bestowed upon baby boys
Middle names for Juniper
Just in case, you don't know what to pair with Juniper, we've got you covered with these familiar and teeny-weeny middle names.
View more middle names that goes with Juniper.
Famous people named Juniper
- Juniper, called "the renowned jester of the Lord
- Juniper Shuey, Seattle-based visual artist
- Juniper Lane, five-piece rock band from the Washington, DC area
- Juniper, were an Irish rock band from County Kildare
Lists having Juniper
- Boys names beginning with J
- Girls names beginning with J
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Tree