Faber name meaning
On This Page
What does Faber mean?
Queer boy name Faber means "Bean Grower, Derived from the Roman Clan Name Fabius or One who Grows Beans" commonly used in English and German has origin in Latin. Faber is version of dominant and enduring Fabian.
Fabian is a variant form of Fabianus. Odd Fabian came from Roman and Latin, meaning of Fabian is "Bean Grower and A Bean".
How do I pronounce Faber?
The proper pronunciation of two syllabled Faber is f(a)-ber.
Variants of Faber
Middle Names for Faber
Ien, Ched, Okey, Elry, Aian, Boone, view more middle names that goes with FaberNames that rhyme with Faber
How popular is the name Faber?
Faber is an uncommon baby name in United States where it had been in use since 1914 and peaked in 1914 when it ranked 2915th. But Faber is a popular baby name in Colombia where every 1 in 8000 have the name.
At least, 7000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Faber in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Faber?
You are truthful and prefer the cold truth over warm lies. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. Your family and friends are the two most important things you care about. The rest is temporary and not worth your attention. What fulfills your soul is your professional success. Travelling is your passion. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success.
Looking for a name like Faber? Please go through the following names
- René specifically is used in Swedish, Greenlandic and Norwegian came from Latin, meaning of René is "Born Again or Regenerate" is given to both sexes
- Albina - Widely Accepted and Ceaseless Albina has its origin in Latin, Albina means "White Man or The White" and is given to baby girls is specifically used in Danish, Italian and German
- Vitaly - Vitaly's meaning is Life-Sustaining or Vital used for boys which is used predominantly in Russian is originated from Latin
- Crescenzio is used predominantly in Italian is originated from Latin given to boys, Crescenzio means "The Growing"
- Max - Commonly Accepted and Enduring Max has its origin in Latin and Old English is notably used in Danish, Scandinavian and Swedish and is given to both genders, Max means "Greatest, Little Maximus or A Short Form of Maxwell"
Sibling Names for Faber
When it comes to picking a baby name, many parents opt for something unique and meaningful. If you're considering naming your child "Faber," you might be interested in finding sibling names that complement this distinctive moniker. Here are some suggestions to inspire your search.
Sister for Faber
Names for Faber's brother
Famous people named Faber
- Faber and Faber, independent publishing house in the United Kingdom
- Faber Music, British sheet music publisher best
- Faber Drive, four-piece Canadian pop punk band
- Faber Dewar in Philadelphia: Elberon Avenue as
- Faber DeChaine acted in movie The Devil's Keep
Lists having Faber
- Boy names beginning with F
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Latin Boy Names
- German Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Bean
- Baby Names that mean Roman
- Baby Names that mean Clan
- Baby Names that mean One