Fariah meaning and origin
New-fangled and Unexpected Fariah specifically is used in Arabic, meaning of Fariah is "Companion or Daughter of Maalik Bin Sanan Al-ansari and Sister of Abu Saeed Al-khudri" is used as a baby girl name.Names that rhyme with Fariah
Popularity of Fariah
Fariah is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, in use since 1997, peaked in 2017 when it ranked 2925th. Fariah is a common name in Bangladesh while somewhat familiar name in Indonesia and Pakistan. According to our evaluation, at least 2000 people have been bestowed Fariah around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numerology tells about Fariah?
People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. Letter H in your name, represents your creativity. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting. Your life interests change as you change, constantly. You are the mover and shaker of the world. You are a thermal person who teaches people the importance of questioning and awareness.
You would love these names similar to Fariah
- Majduddin - Majduddin's meaning is The Glory of the Faith or The Glory of the Religion is majorly used in Arabic is used as a boy name
- Qamarun-Nisa mostly is used in Arabic, meaning of Qamarun-Nisa is "Moon of the Women" is a girl name
- Ghaaliba - Girl name Ghaaliba means "Victor" is used mainly in Arabic
- Mumtaz-Mahal - The girl name Mumtaz-Mahal means "Wife of Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan" is mostly used in Arabic
- Khayriyya - Girl name Khayriyya means "Benevolent or Charitable", rooted from Arabic is used in Arabic
Namesakes of Fariah
We could not find any notable namesake.