Favio name meaning
On This Page
What does Favio mean?
Offbeat Favio came from Latin is used as a boy name, meaning of Favio is "Understanding or Derived from the Roman Clan Name Fabius" is specifically used in English. Favio is form of Favian.
Favian means Meaning, Derived from the Roman Clan Name Fabius and A Name Given Several Roman Emperors and 16 Saints is used in English came from Latin.
Is Favio suitable to use as a baby name?
Favio, a charming name that originates from Ireland, carries with it a certain unique appeal. As a baby boy name, Favio brings to mind qualities such as strength, courage and determination.
It has a certain distinctiveness that sets it apart from other names out there. With its rich Irish heritage rooted in bean farming, this name exudes an air of resilience and steadfastness that are highly valued traits in today's society.
The sound of the name itself is also quite pleasing to the ear; it rolls off the tongue effortlessly and leaves an impression on those who hear it. All in all, Favio is a wonderful choice for parents looking for something distinctive yet meaningful for their little one.
How do I pronounce Favio?
Two syllabled Favio is most commonly pronounced as f(a)-vio.
Variants of FavioNames that rhyme with Favio
How popular is the name Favio?
Favio is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1970 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1984, it ranked 2612nd when 31 boys were named Favio.
Over 550 babies in United States have been named Favio. The moniker is a common name in Colombia, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru, Paraguay, Mexico, Guatemala and Ecuador while somewhat familiar name in Venezuela, Nicaragua, Honduras, Chile, Uruguay, Dominican Republic, Brazil and Panama.
At least, 20000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
What numerology tells about Favio?
Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. Being unconstrained will help you grow spiritually. Positive energy adores your spirit. You have a quick mind. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success.
Other names similar to Favio, for would be parents
- Paddy - Odd unisex name Paddy is used mainly in English has its origin in Latin, meaning of Paddy is "Nobleman or Patrician"
- Letizia - Used particulary in Danish and Italian unusual, Letizia means "Allesse or Joy" and is used for girls is of Latin origin
- Klementine - Infrequent and Modernistic Klementine has its origin in Latin is especially used in Finnish, Danish and German, Klementine means "Gentleness or The Merciful" is a baby girl name
- Aryan means Related, Belonging to the Aryans or Ancient is used in Gujarati, Sanskrit and Swedish, rooted from Albanian, Kurdish and Latin is used commonly as a gender insensitive name
- Delphy has its origin in Latin, Delphy means "Dolphin"
Sibling Names for Favio
Choosing a baby name for your little one can be an exciting and challenging task. If you have decided on the name "Favio" for your baby boy, you might be wondering about sibling names that would complement it well. Here are some great options to consider when choosing a name for your new addition.
For a sister
For a brother
Famous people named Favio
- Faviola Kuffo in Conoce en la perfumeria as Actress
Lists having Favio
- Boy names beginning with F
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Latin Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Roman
- Baby Names that mean Clan