Fazulul-Haq meaning and origin
Meaning: Bounty of the Truth (Allah)
Add to favorites
Fazulul-Haq means Bounty of the Truth (Allah) used for baby boys is mainly used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Fazulul-Haq
Popularity of Fazulul-Haq
Fazulul-Haq is an extremely rare name around the world.
Looking for a name like Fazulul-Haq? Please go through the following names
- Layina largely is used in Arabic, meaning of Layina is "Supple, Resilient or Tender" is bestowed upon girls
- Haaris - Infrequent boy name Haaris means "Vigilant, Friend or Ploughman". It is rooted from Arabic is majorly used in Arabic
- Safouane - Origin of Safouane is in Arabic language is used as a boy name which is commonly used in Arabic, meaning of Safouane is "Pure or Limpid"
- MunyatulMuna is used primarily in Arabic bestowed upon girls, MunyatulMuna means "Wish of Wishes"
- Mubaraka is used largely in Arabic bestowed upon girls, Mubaraka means "Blessed or Fortunate"
Namesakes of Fazulul-Haq
We could not find any notable namesake.