Felizian meaning and origin
Felizian's meaning is The Lucky or The Successful is mainly used in German has its origin in Latin is aimed at baby boys. Felizian is form of Felicianus. Felicianus is form of widely accepted and enduring Felix. Also Felicianus is variant of Felicius. Felicianus means The Successful and Lucky Happy Successful is mostly used in German has its origin in Latin. Felizian is variation of immutable and frequently used Felix. Felix means Happy and Lucky One came from Latin.
Variants of FelizianNames that rhyme with Felizian
Popularity of Felizian
Felizian is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Austria.
What numerology tells about Felizian?
You often get involved with people who have a hard time to express how they actually feel. You don't believe in second chances. Handling the problems and life situations of others keeps you distracted from your own. You can't imagine enjoying a normal life like many people do. Sometimes you allow other people's problems to drag you down and make you feel depressed. Due to your naivety, you are taken advantage of very often.
Looking for a name like Felizian? Please go through the following names
- Maryon - Unusual Maryon is used prevalently in Swedish, Finnish and Danish, Maryon means "Variant of Mary, Princess of the Sea or Bitter" and came from Hebrew and Latin is used as a unisex name
- Alletta - Especially used in Swedish uncustomary, Alletta aimed at girls, meaning of Alletta is "Of Noble Figure" is originated from Latin, Old Greek and Germanic
- Grazian - Meaning of Grazian is Gratus or Graceful is prevalently used in German used as a baby boy name is rooted from Latin
- Donzell means Gift of God is used as a unisex name is of Latin origin
- Karyna - Origin of Frequently Used Karyna is in Latin and Old Greek is used majorly in Polish, English and Russian is bestowed upon girls. Karyna is English cognate of Carina. Also Karyna is equivalent of Karen in Russian language. Also Karyna is Polish and English form of Karina
Namesakes of Felizian
We could not find any notable namesake.