Aldana meaning and origin
Atypical and Modern girl name Aldana is used in Spanish, meaning of Aldana is "Noble or Honorable" is rooted from Old High German and Spanish. Meaning of Aldana is Noble or Honorable is used in Spanish aimed at baby girls came from Old High German and Spanish. frequently used and all time favorite Alda and frequently used and all time favorite Ana are combined to form Aldana. Ana is form of prominent, durable and biblical Anna, which itself is form of Anna in Spanish and Slavic languages. Ana is form of Anna in Spanish and Slavic languages, which itself is equivalent of Anna in Indian, English and Slavic languages. Also Ana is equivalent of Anna in Indian, English and Slavic languages, which itself is Finnish cognate of Ananias. Ana is also Finnish cognate of Ananias, which itself is Finnish form of Anianus. Ana is also Finnish form of Anianus.
Variants of Aldana
Alda, Ana, Adela, Aelda, Aldina, Anna, Ananias, Anianus, Aana, Thena, Anaclara, Adalaide, Adelise, Adalie, Adell, Adele, Aldine, Aenne, Anella, Anki, Hanna, Ans, Aemiliana, Anacarolina, Anani, Anian, AnnaclaraNames that rhyme with Aldana
Popularity of Aldana
Aldana is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. Aldana is a common name in Argentina. According to our evaluation, at least 1000 people have been bestowed Aldana around the globe.
Aldana in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Aldana
You like to go back to your past and fix your mistakes in your head. Letter A at the end of your name foreshadows your high ambition to become someone in life. Make people feel responsible for their actions so they wouldn't hurt someone else the same way again. You prefer to follow your intuition rather than follow rules and suggestions. If letter A is your cornerstone, you are probably full of ambition and the most motivated person you know.
Do you like Aldana? Read these names too
- José Antonio means José or Antonio has its origin in Spanish used for boys is used predominantly in Spanish
- Dominingo - Notably used in Spanish, Dominingo means "Offered to the Lord" which is rooted from Latin
- Seferina - Mostly used in Spanish far-out, Seferina means "West Wind" and is used for baby girls has its origin in Old Greek
- José Miguel - Meaning of José Miguel is José or Miguel is used principally in Spanish is a boy name has its origin in Spanish
- Ximena Guadalupe - Ximena Guadalupes origin is Spanish is used specifically in Spanish, meaning of Ximena Guadalupe is "Guadalupe or Ximena" is used as a girl name
Namesakes of Aldana
We could not find any notable namesake.