Hernan name meaning
On This Page
What does Hernan mean?
Customary Hernan is originated from Gothic and Celtic is used in Spanish and English aimed at boys, Hernan means "Bold Protector or Strong and High". Hernan is variant of imperishable and famous Ferdinand.
Ferdinand is variation of The Germanic Name Fridunand. Also Ferdinand is variant transcription of FAR;NAND. Ferdinand is equivalent of Friedenand in German language. Well-Liked Ferdinand came from German and Gothic, meaning of Ferdinand is "Beloved, Safety and Bold".
Hernan is version of long standing and desirable Fernando. Fernando is form of Ferdinand in Portuguese and Spanish languages. Also Fernando is Spanish and Portuguese equivalent of Ferdinand. Commonly Accepted Fernando is originated from German and Gothic languages, Fernando means "Bold Protector, Peace and Courageous and Peace".
Hernan is shortened form of Hernando. Hernando is a form of prominent and ever lasting Ferdinand. Also Hernando is a variant form of celebrated and venerable Fernando. Hernando is Spanish cognate of Fernand.
Also Hernando is Spanish cognate of Ferdinand. Used largely in Spanish eminent, Hernando, Hernando means "Peace and Courageous and Peace" is originated from Gothic and German. The name is celebrated on October 30th.
Is the name Hernan suitable for a newborn?
Hernan is a strong and traditional name that is perfect for a newborn boy. Its origin is Spanish and means adventurous, which sets the perfect tone for an active life full of exploration and new experiences.
The name has an air of authority to it, but it can also be used with a softer, gentler approach. Hernan will grow to associate the name with strength and courage, inspiring him to live up to his namesake.
Overall, this is a great choice for any baby boy eager to explore the world around him.
How do I pronounce Hernan?
he(r)-nan is the most common way to pronounce two syllabled Hernan.
Variants of HernanNames that rhyme with Hernan
How popular is the name Hernan?
In United States, Hernan was once a common name since emerging in 1921 it has been given to over 4699 babies. When at the peak of its usage in 1995,. After 78 years, the name has past its prime.
Hernan is an uncommon baby name in still in use in France. However things change on global perspective, Hernan is extremely popular in Colombia where every 1 in 500 have the name.
Also the baby name is popular in Argentina, Chile, Peru, Venezuela, Ecuador, Mexico, Bolivia, Philippines and Honduras. At least, 400000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Hernan in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Hernan
In fact, you are known as the original weirdo who creates cool stuff. You test your limits not to amaze others and prove you are courageous but to satisfy the adrenaline hunger inside your heart. You learn from your mistakes faster than others. You get disappointed when you realize that most people worry more about social appearances rather than personal growth. People can't believe you are real. You don't even believe you are real.
Looking for a name like Hernan? Please go through the following names
- Kelig - Origin of Kelig is in Celtic, meaning of Kelig is "Fight"
- Brianne - Used in Finnish and Norwegian noteworthy, Brianne means "Esteem, Consideration or Hill" which is rooted from Celtic is used as a unisex name
- Orlagh - Creative and adventurous and Contemporary Celtic and Old Irish Orlagh bestowed upon baby girls used in Irish, meaning of Orlagh is "Golden Princess"
- Braddon - Origin of Braddon is in Old English and Celtic bestowed upon boys, meaning of Braddon is "Broad Hillside" is used commonly in English
- Galloway means Foreign Gaels is originated from Celtic and a baby boy name is used commonly in English
Sibling Names for Hernan
Looking for a suitable sibling name to accompany your baby boy named Hernan? We've compiled a list of unique and trendy names that will complement your little one's name perfectly. From classic choices to modern options, here are some great names for siblings of Hernan.
For a sister
- Juan Carlos
For a brother
Famous people named Hernan
- Hernan Bas, artist based in Detroit, Michigan
- Hernan Del Riego in tvMiniSeries Juana Inés as Actor
- In 2004 drama film, Buenos Aires 100 kilómetros, Hernan Wainstein portrayed Matias.
Lists having Hernan
- Boy names beginning with H
- American Boy Names
- Celtic Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Gothic Boy Names
- Spanish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Bold
- Baby Names that mean Protector
- Baby Names that mean Strong
- Baby Names that mean High