Francyne name meaning
What does Francyne mean?
Francyne is variant form of cherished Francine. Francine is resultant of Françoise. Francine is feminine variant of Franc. Also Francine is feminine variation of Frank. Francine is English and French equivalent of Frances. Unorthodox Francine is used especially in French and English is originated from Latin, Italian and Germanic, Francine means "Franke, Little Frenchwoman and Little Frenchman".
How about the name Francyne for a baby?
The name Francyne is an excellent choice for a baby girl. It has Latin origin and it conveys the concept of being from France, making this name special and unique. The pronunciation of Francyne is easy to learn and it also sounds stunning in any language. You can expect your daughter to be happy with her name as she grows up because of its beautiful meaning. As parents, you can take pride in giving your baby girl a strong, meaningful name that celebrates the culture of France!
How do I pronounce Francyne?
f-rancy-ne is the most common way to pronounce three syllabled Francyne. fr(an)-cyne is the different way(s) to pronounce the name.
Variants of Francyne
Francine, Frances, Franceine, Franceline, Franzine, Fan, Fanchette, Franci, Francisca, Franceen
View middle names that goes with Francyne like Darleen, Katia,Names that rhyme with Francyne
How popular is the name Francyne?
Francyne is an uncommon baby name in United States where it had been in use since 1943 and achieved its top ranking of 2770 in 1947. There are over 121 babies that have been given the name Francyne in United States. Also, Francyne is a familiar name in Brazil, DR Congo and Canada. According to our estimate, at least 1000 people have been bestowed Francyne around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Francyne
Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. You are interested in learning new and exciting things. And you are respected for living according to your own rules. You never establish clumsy connections. It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart. Sometimes you allow other people's problems to drag you down and make you feel depressed.
Go through the following names similar to Francyne
- Cilius is Danish equivalent of Caecilius
- Reia - Uncustomary Reias origin is Germanic and Spanish, meaning of Reia is "Protection, Form of Regina and Beautiful Princess" is a girl name. Reia is resultant of Raina.
- Mercee - Anomalous and Fresh girl name Mercee came from English, Mercee means "Compassion and Reward". Mercee is derived from Mercy.
- Lorre - Rare girl name Lorre has its origin in Basque, meaning of Lorre is "Foreign, Native of Larissa and Laurel Wreath". Lorre is a resultant of Lore.
- Thori - Unisex name Thori is notably used in Old DanishSwedish and Norwegian languages. Thori is Danish equivalent of Names Containing the Name Element Þor
Sibling Names for Francyne
Francyne is a beautiful and unique name for your little one. If you have more than one child, you may want to choose names that complement or match with Francyne. Here are some great options for sibling names that harmonize well with Francyne.
Names for Francyne's sister
For a brother
Famous people named Francyne
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Francyne
- Girl names beginning with F
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -yne
- Baby Names that mean Little
- Baby Names that mean Free