Fabiane meaning and origin
Primarily used in German, Fabiane aimed at baby girls which originated from Roman and Latin, meaning of Fabiane is "Bean or Grower of Beans". The name is celebrated on January 20th.
Variants of Fabiane
View middle names that goes with Fabiane like Evangeline, Alsa, Zura, Gertie, Iyah, Darleen,Names that rhyme with Fabiane
Popularity of Fabiane
Fabiane is a popular baby name in Brazil where every 1 in 3000 have the name. At least, 70000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Fabiane
People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. You do things for people even if it makes you feel miserable. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it. Your days of pretending to be Mother Theresa are over. Now it's time you take care of that hole inside your heart. It's strange but you enjoy being miserable sometimes.
If you like Fabiane, you would love these names
- Alette - Predominantly used in Norwegian and Danish rarefied, Alette means "Of a Noble Kind or Of Noble Figure" which of Latin, Germanic and Old High German origin is used for baby girls
- Gussie - Used notably in English and English age-old and widely accepted, Gussie is rooted from Latin, Gussie means "A Diminutive of Augusta, Venerable or Month of August Augustina or Venerable" is used as a gender-neutral name
- Natasja - Used chiefly in Greenlandic, Faroese and Danish frequently used, Natasja is originated from Latin is a baby girl name, Natasja means "Born on Christmas or Born on Christmas"
- François - Customary François has its origin in Latin and Italian is used principally in Swedish and French, François means "Little Frenchman or Little Frenchwoman" is given to boys
- Asella has its origin in Latin and Spanish, Asella means "Little Youth" is given to baby girls
Namesakes of Fabiane
- Fabiane Hukuda, female judoka from Brazil
- Fabiane Thompson in Adventures in Eden as Actress