Frederike meaning and origin
Frederike is used notably in Finnish, German, Swedish, Danish, Dutch and Norwegian is rooted from Old High German and Germanic used as a girl name, Frederike means "Peace, Protection, Safety, Rich, Powerful, Power or Ruler". Frederike is variant of everlasting and well-known Frederica. Frederica is feminine variation of Fredericus. Also Frederica is feminine of Frederick. Frederica is English cognate of Friederike. Frederica means Peace through Bravery, Powerful and Power is rooted from Old High German and Germanic. Frederike is form of commonly accepted Friederike. Friederike is version of durable and predominant Frederica. Friederike is feminine form of Frederick. Friederike is German equivalent of Friederich. Friederike has its origin in Germanic and Old High German, Friederike means "Peace, Protection and Powerful". Frederike is variant of Frederika. Frederika is variant of pleasing Friederike. Also Frederika is version of lofty and all time favorite Frederica. Frederika is effeminate variation of Frederik. Meaning of Frederika is Safety, Power and Ruler is originated from Old High German and Germanic. Frederike is effeminate version of Frederik. Frederik is derived from Frederick. Frederik is German form of Friedrich. Of Germanic and Old High German origin, Frederik, Frederik means "Powerful, Peace and Protection".
Variants of FrederikeNames that rhyme with Frederike
Popularity of Frederike
Frederike is an uncommon baby name in France and may not be used now since it isn't seen since 1982. Frederike is a common name in Netherlands and Germany while somewhat familiar name in Austria. At least, 3000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Frederike in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Frederike?
You are a good listener, and always give the best advice, especially when it comes to relationships. You seriously need to work on your self-confidence. You are compassionate and always put other people's needs before yours. Handling the problems and life situations of others keeps you distracted from your own. You never establish clumsy connections. You have a plan on changing the world. However, in order to do it, teach people how to change themselves first.
Do you like Frederike? Read these names too
- Klaas - Used chiefly in Finnish and Swedish, Klaas means "Victory of the People or Victory" and is given to boys is originated from Old Greek
- Merten means Mars is prevalently used in Low German and Swedish is came from Latin and Old English is used for boys
- Aimee - Trendy and Perpetual Aimee is originated from French and Latin bestowed upon both genders, Aimee means "The Beloved or Beloved" is used predominantly in Swedish, Norwegian and Hindi. In 1999, prominent Aimee was the 498th most popular name in baby girl names list in United States
- Alcindor - Unconventional boy name Alcindor means "Defender of Men and Manly" has origin in German and Slavic. Alcindor is resulted from Alexander.
- Theun - Boy name Theun means "Beyond Price and Praiseworthy" which is rooted from Latin is notably used in Dutch. Theun is a shortened form of Anthony.
Namesakes of Frederike
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Frederike
- Girl names beginning with F
- German Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Dutch Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Peace
- Baby Names that mean Protection
- Baby Names that mean Safety
- Baby Names that mean Rich
- Baby Names that mean Powerful
- Baby Names that mean Power
- Baby Names that mean Ruler