Natanael meaning and origin
Originated from Hebrew, Outlandish Natanael usually bestowed upon baby boys is used in Spanish, Swedish, Icelandic, Finnish, Scandinavian, Danish, Faroese and Norwegian. Natanael is derivative of Nathan. Nathan is form of commonly accepted, biblical and everlasting Jonathan. Also Nathan is variant form of frequently used and biblical Nathanael. Nathan is abridged form of Nathaniel and Jonathan. Nathan is form of The Hebrew Name נָתָן = He has Given in Greek and Latin languages. Originated from Hebrew, Outlandish Nathan, Nathan means "God has Given, Giver and Lord". Natanael is Nordic cognate of Nathanael.
Variants of Natanael
View middle names that goes with Natanael like Bron, Ilam, Serge, Cyen, Idas, Eann,Names that rhyme with Natanael
Popularity of Natanael
Natanael is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1962 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1998, it ranked 1849th when 69 boy were named Natanael. Over 1596 babies in United States have been named Natanael. The first name is a unique baby name in France, it has been in use since 1972 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 2010, it ranked 1013rd when 40 boys were named Natanael. There are over 462 babies that have been given the name Natanael in France.
Natanael is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, its highest ever rank is 2027 (2016) in its 11 years run on England and Wales naming chart. Also, it appeared first time in 2012 on baby boy names list of Belgium. But Natanael is a popular baby name in Brazil where every 1 in 6000 have the name as well as in Mexico. As per our findings, over 50000 people has been named Natanael globally.
Natanael in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Natanael
You have a sharp focus and hard-working nature. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control. You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday. You often experience that you lack motivation. You have a hard time staying in one place for too long because you like to travel and believe that life isn't meant for living in one place only.
Other names similar to Natanael, for name hunters
- Maïalène - Maïalènes origin is Hebrew, meaning of Maïalène is "Princess of the Sea"
- Jolyna - The girl name Jolyna means "God will Increase, God will Add and Jo" has origin in English. Jolyna is derivative of Jolene.
- Mazhéva - The Mazhéva has its origin in Hebrew which is used mainly in Breton and Breton languages, meaning of Mazhéva is "Gift of God"
- Kiia - The unisex name Kiia is used dominantly in Danish, Swedish and Finnish. Kiia is Finnish form of Kia. Also Kiia is Finnish equivalent of Hiskia
- Gan - The boy name Gan is used in Maltese and Chinese, Gan means "To Be Near or Yahweh is Gracious" came from Hebrew and Chinese
Namesakes of Natanael
- Natanael Berg, Swedish composer
- Natanael Beskow, Swedish theologian and school headmaster
Lists having Natanael
- Boy names beginning with N
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Hebrew Boy Names
- Danish Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Norwegian Boy Names
- Spanish Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Gift
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Husband
- Baby Names that mean Giver
- Baby Names that mean Desire
- Baby Names that mean Protector
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean Krishna