Lezah name meaning
On This Page
What does Lezah mean?
Lezah is spelling variation of Leza. Leza is resulted from Liza. Leza's meaning is Assertive came from Hebrew and English is used in African.
Variants of Lezah
Middle Names for Lezah
Dody, Feline, Door, Emberlynn, view more middle names that goes with LezahNames that rhyme with Lezah
How popular is the name Lezah?
Numerological analysis of Lezah
Letter H in your name, represents your creativity. If the letter L is your cornerstone, you stand for beauty and attractiveness. Material success is not all that matters in life. Work on your personal progress. You are a smart person who knows how to rise above everything that makes you feel miserable. You are always there to help people in need with a good advice or do something that would ease up their situation, or at least make them feel more comfortable in their own skin.
Do you like Lezah? Other names you would love
- Sassi is Finnish equivalent of Sasa
- Levy - Meaning of Levy is Reclusive is a gender-neutral name especially used in Norwegian, Danish and Hebrew is rooted from Hebrew and Hungarian
- Leya means Leah is used as a baby girl name. Its origin is in Hebrew and Spanish is largely used in Swedish and Danish
- Eveline - Used especially in Finnish, Norwegian and German unfading and well-liked, Eveline means "Light, Alive or Life" and a girl name is originated from Old French and Hebrew
- Jolyna means God will Increase, Jo and Lene normally used for girls is originated from English. Jolyna is derivative of Jolene.
Famous people named Lezah
We could not find any notable namesake.