Georgene name meaning
What does Georgene mean?
Meaning of Georgene is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
Could Georgene be an appropriate name for your new bundle of joy?
Yes, Georgene could be an appropriate girl name for your new bundle of joy. Its origin is Latin and means farmer, which makes it a lovely choice to honor your family's agricultural heritage. Not only is the name meaningful, but it is also timeless and classic. It is easy to pronounce and spell so there will be no confusion with the spelling or pronunciation when introducing your daughter to the world. The name also has a nice flow when combined with most surnames, which makes it truly unique.
How do I pronounce Georgene?
The most common pronunciation of three syllabled Georgene is ge(o)-rge-ne. The other ways to say the name is geor-gene.
View middle names that goes with Georgene like Elna, Myha, Karissa, Clarisse,Names that rhyme with Georgene
How popular is the name Georgene?
Georgene was a common name in United States. Over 4354 babies have been named Georgene since 1887. At the peak of its usage in 1941,. After 72 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. As per our estimate, over 5000 people has been named Georgene globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Georgene
Economic stability matters to you more than working with something you actually love. Failure motivates you. Being a boss suits you because of your high self-esteem, determination, and knowledge. Your methods of handling relationships are proven. You are highly intuitive and inspire as you go. You have the ability to think outside the box and predict things before they happen. Meditation is your thing.
Other names similar to Georgene
- Sinara - Originated from Old Greek, Sinara bestowed upon baby girls, Sinara means "Artichoke". Sinara is derivative of Cynara.
- Sebastiane notably is used in Swedish came from Greek and Old Greek, meaning of Sebastiane is "Exalted or Man from Sebaste" is bestowed upon both sexes
- Yusha - Recent and Unfamiliar Yusha is used predominantly in Arabic and Tamil, Yusha means "Name of a Holy Man or Prophet of Islam (Joshua)" and a gender-neutral name has its origin in Old Greek and Russian
- Tekla - The uncommon and venerable girl name Tekla is of Old Greek origin used predominantly in Scandinavian and Danish languages, Tekla means "Glory or God"
- Pieter - Eminent Pieter is used notably in Finnish and Danish is rooted from Old Greek, Pieter means "The Rock or The Stone" is given to boys
Sibling Names for Georgene
If you are considering the name "Georgene" for your baby girl, you may be interested in finding sibling names that complement this beautiful and unique moniker. Here is a list of potential sibling names that pair well with Georgene, from classic options to more contemporary choices.
Sister to Georgene
Names for Georgene's brother
Famous people named Georgene
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Georgene
- Girl names beginning with G
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -ene