Gentile name meaning
On This Page
What does Gentile mean?
Boy name Gentile means "A Foreigner Or Heathen" that originated from Latin is used primarily in English.
Is Gentile suitable to use as a baby name?
Gentile is a Latin-origin baby boy name that means foreigner. It is a unique and distinctive name that stands out among other traditional names.
The name Gentile carries a sense of adventure and curiosity, which makes it perfect for parents who want to give their child an unconventional yet meaningful name. It also has a sophisticated ring to it, giving the impression of someone who is refined and worldly.
With its origins rooted in Latin, Gentile is an excellent choice for parents looking for something with historical significance. Its meaning represents diversity and inclusivity, making it ideal for families who celebrate different cultures and backgrounds.
Overall, Gentile is an exceptional baby boy name that embodies intelligence, adventure, sophistication, and diversity all in one.
How do I pronounce Gentile?
The proper pronunciation of three syllabled Gentile is ge-nti-le. The name can also be pronounced as gen-tile.Names that rhyme with Gentile
How popular is the name Gentile?
Gentile is a common baby name in Italy while it is somewhat familiar in DR Congo and Brazil. According to our evaluation, over 1000 babies have been named Gentile globally.
What numbers say about Gentile?
Expressing your emotions is what you are good at. The letter G as your cornerstone reveals that you are one tactical, down-to-earth person who doesn't take “no” for an answer. Learn how to put your skills and abilities to work and get things done on your own. You don't have enemies but people have hurt you in the past because of your openness and naivety. Dreams are important to you because you think that a person without dreams is like a walking dead.
Do you like Gentile? Read these names too
- Lissa means Honey Bee, The Bee and The Elements Melissa Which Means Bee is used dominantly in Norwegian and Swedish. It is rooted from Germanic and English-American is used in general as a gender-neutral name. Lissa is diminutive of Melissa.
- Valeska means The Healthy or The Strong is used mainly in Danish, Norwegian and Polish has its origin in Polish and Slavonic is a baby girl name
- Vyola - Offbeat Vyola is originated from Latin bestowed upon baby girls, Vyola means "Purple and Violet Flower". Vyola is derived from Viola.
- Lorinda - Persistent and Admired Lorinda is used majorly in English and Spanish is a girl name. Its origin is in Latin, Lorinda means "Modern Variant of Lora or Laurie Referring to the Laurel Tree, Laurel or Crowned with Laurels"
- Myles - Desirable and Enduring Latin and Old French Myles is used predominantly in English and Finnish is a gender-neutral name, meaning of Myles is "Merciful or Servant"
Sibling Names for Gentile
If you're searching for a unique name that also reflects your Catholic faith, Gentile may be the perfect choice. This Italian name meaning "gentle" or "noble" has a beautiful sound and rich history. Here are some sibling names that pair well with Gentile:
Sister to Gentile
For a brother
Famous people named Gentile
- Gentile, bishop of Agrigento in Sicily
- Gentile Bellini, Italian painter of the school of Venice
- Gentile da Fabriano, Italian painter known for his participation
- Gentile Miotti played small character of N in 1913 film Il treno degli spettri.
Lists having Gentile
- Boy names beginning with G
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Latin Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Foreigner