Gerel meaning and origin
Meaning of Gerel is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
View middle names that goes with Gerel like Ditte, Maurine, Byra, Pien,Names that rhyme with Gerel
Popularity of Gerel
Gerel is a common baby name in Mongolia while it is somewhat familiar in Russia and Philippines. At least, 2000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numerology tells about Gerel?
Sometimes you fear the stupidest things while other times you act fearless and surprise others, even yourself. Love is most important in your life. Stop expecting from people to do for you what you are willing to do for them. They don't have your heart. Having number 1 as your soul urge no reveals your deep desire to prove yourself to other people and acquire their acceptance. You like your freedom and independence.
Do you like Gerel? You would love these names
- Pikka principally is used in Nordic, meaning of Pikka is "Sublime"
- Lokakanta is used primarily in Hindi and Hindi, Lokakanta means "Lord Vishnu or Thorn for the World" is a unisex name
- Dalhia - Unexpected choice and Modern girl name Dalhia means "Swedish Botanist Who Gave Birth to the Flower Dalhia"
- Méven - The Méven means "Cheerful or Healthy"
- Milojica - Boy name Milojica is of Serbian origin, Milojica means "Gracious". Milojica is a derivation of Miloje.
Namesakes of Gerel
We could not find any notable namesake.