Godard name meaning
What does Godard mean?
Meaning of Godard is God-hard is used specifically in Swedish, Faroese and English is bestowed upon baby boys. Godard is Faroese cognate of Godahard.
How do I pronounce Godard?
The three syllabled name Godard is commonly pronounced as g(o)-da-rd.
Variants of GodardNames that rhyme with Godard
How popular is the name Godard?
Godard is a common baby name in DR Congo while it is somewhat familiar in Uganda. As per our estimate, over 1000 babies have been bestowed Godard around the globe.
Godard in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Godard
You would always choose to work late instead of partying late and waste your time for nothing. You are more of a doer than a talker. You are that person who teaches others how to live life without much drama and walk their path with no one's help. You are all about justice and can't stand people who interfere in other people's lives. You are the problem solver in your surroundings. You act responsibly when involving other people in your actions.
Parents who liked Godard, loved these names
- Fridugund is equivalent of Friedegund in German language
- Ulvar is equivalent of Ulfarr in Swedish language
- Vighniut - The boy name Vighniut is used in Swedish and Old Swedish. Vighniut is form of Vígniútr in Swedish language
- Trausti - The boy name Trausti is used in Old Norse, Finnish and Icelandic is came from Old Norse, Trausti means "Trusty, Firm, Strong"
- Uxi - The boy name Uxi is of Old Norse origin, Uxi means "Ox" is used substantially in Icelandic and Old Norse
Famous people named Godard
We could not find any notable namesake.