Gottfrid meaning and origin
Gottfrid is used in Swedish, Hungarian and Finnish is a boy name came from Germanic. Gottfrid is a variant of biblical, evergreen and well-known Godfrey. Godfrey is English form of Gottfried. Meaning of Godfrey is Safety and Protection came from Old High German and Germanic is used in English and German.
Variants of GottfridNames that rhyme with Gottfrid
Popularity of Gottfrid
Gottfrid is a familiar baby name in Sweden. As per our estimate, over 100 babies have been bestowed Gottfrid around the globe, concentrated mainly Nordic regions.
Gottfrid in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Gottfrid
You've come across many backstabbers in your life, so you can recognize when you see one. You are also a great storyteller and always share the best experiences. You have the ability to think outside the box and predict things before they happen. You always hope your intuition is wrong and give people a chance to earn your trust. Handling the problems and life situations of others keeps you distracted from your own.
Looking for names similar to Gottfrid? Please go through the following names
- Enna - The queer and all time favorite unisex name Enna means "Ek Meaning Edge of a Sword, Awe or Terror" which is particulary used in Norwegian, Finnish and English has origin in German, Latin and Germanic
- Owain - The infrequent boy name Owain means "Youth, Well Born or Born of Esos" and is rooted from Welsh and Celtic is notably used in Welsh, Finnish and English
- Mirabel - Anomalous Mirabel is originated from Latin is used chiefly in Finnish and Spanish, Mirabel means "Wonderful or Of Uncommon Beauty" is a girl name
- Andrés - The boy name Andrés is notably used in Spanish, Old Norse and Danish and is rooted from Old Greek, Andrés means "The Brave or The Brave"
- Ricarda - Commonly used in Finnish and English uncustomary, Ricarda aimed at baby girls, meaning of Ricarda is "Rules the Home or Sovereign" is of Germanic and Old High German origin
Namesakes of Gottfrid
- Gottfrid Svartholm, Swedish computer specialist
- Gottfrid Lindsten, 29th Lieutenant Governor of Minnesota