Camala meaning and origin
Used in Spanish and English sufficiently quirky, Camala came from Sanskrit and Latin is used as a girl name. Camala is a variant form of divine and popular Kamala. Kamala is variant of predominant Kamila. Kamala means The Garden, Desirous and Perfect came from Hawaiian and Sanskrit.
Variants of Camala
View middle names that goes with Camala like Elowyn, Maryse,Names that rhyme with Camala
Popularity of Camala
In United States, Camala is a unique name where it had been in use since for 19 from 1962 to 1994 and had secured the place in top 2000 names. In 1963, it ranked 1923rd when 37 girls were named Camala. Over 196 babies in United States have been named Camala. Also, Camala is a familiar name in India. At least, 900 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
What numerology tells about Camala?
You are a natural leader who's respected by people. When it comes to love, you are the jealous partner with a low self-confidence. There isn't a person you can't charm. The letter A as your capstone represents your high aspirations and unusual character. Your personal progress matters more than your professional achievements and goals. Your methods of handling relationships are proven. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition.
Other names similar to Camala, for name hunters
- Lucie - Persistent and Prominent Lucie is used commonly in English, French and Danish aimed at girls and of Latin, Czech and English origin, Lucie means "Light, Illumination or Daylight Babies"
- Bonnie - The prevalent and venerable unisex name Bonnie has origin in Scottish and Spanish dominantly used in Danish, English and Swedish languages, Bonnie means "Pretty, Good or Darling"
- Karinah - Unfamiliar and Contemporary Karinah is originated from Old Greek, Old Greek and Italian languages is used as a baby girl name which is largely used in English, Karinah means "Dear and Dear Little One". Karinah is derived from Karina.
- Christina - Durable and Desirable Christina mostly is used in Tamil, Danish and German has its origin in Latin is a gender insensitive name, meaning of Christina is "Form of Christopher or The Anointed One"
- Peronnelle means Stone or Rock is of Latin origin
Namesakes of Camala
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Camala
- Girl names beginning with C
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Sanskrit Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Spanish Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Cam
- Girl names that ends with -ala
- Baby Names that mean Lotus
- Baby Names that mean Garden
- Baby Names that mean Goddess
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Perfect
- Baby Names that mean Flower