Gyles name meaning
On This Page
What does Gyles mean?
Queer boy name Gyles means "An English Variant of the Latin Name Aegidius, Kid, Young Goat, Aigis or Aigilops", used in English is originated from Old Greek language. Gyles is a variation of ever lasting and admired Giles.
Giles is English equivalent of Aegid. Also Giles is English and French form of Gilius. Origin of Curious Giles is in Old Greek, meaning of Giles is "Aigis, Kid and A Goatskin Shield of Zeus".
How do I pronounce Gyles?
You can pronounce the two syllabled name Gyles as gy-les.
Variants of Gyles
Middle Names for Gyles
Seam, Abdiel, Plas, Cristopher, Iron, Iden, view more middle names that goes with GylesNames that rhyme with Gyles
How popular is the name Gyles?
Gyles is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given and also in England and Wales. Also, Gyles is a familiar name in England.
According to our estimate, at least 200 people have been bestowed Gyles around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Gyles
People hate you for having the guts to say “NO” to society restriction and rules. Understand that you were born alone, and not with your partner in hand. You appreciate your time enough not to spend it on doing things you don't want and stupid people. You can't stand being in one place for too long because you want to enjoy your freedom and time on this planet. Failure motivates you. You love to travel but lack the money at the moment.
Other names similar to Gyles, for name hunters
- Katrina - The well-known and ever lasting unisex name Katrina means "Torture, Pure or The Pure" and is particulary used in Malayalam and Hindi came from Old Greek
- Magaret - Unconventional Magarets origin is Old Greek bestowed upon girls which is used predominantly in English, meaning of Magaret is "Name of a Saint, Pearl and Jewel". Magaret is resulted from Margaret.
- Mitja - Meaning of Mitja is Dedicated to Demeter used for baby boys. Its origin is in Old Greek is commonly used in Finnish and Swedish
- Sandor - Mostly used in Danish and Finnish unheard-of, Sandor has its origin in Old Greek and Old Norse and is used for boys, meaning of Sandor is "Helper or Defender of Mankind or Son of Alexander"
- Lidija - Meaning of Lidija is Woman from Lydia has its origin in Old Greek used for baby girls is used mostly in Slavic
Sibling Names for Gyles
Looking for inspiration for a sibling name to go with Gyles? Look no further! We've compiled a list of names that complement Gyles, from classic choices to more unique options. Whether you're looking for something traditional or modern, there's sure to be a name on this list that speaks to you.
Names for Gyles's sister
Brother to Gyles
Famous people named Gyles
- Gyles Brandreth, English writer, broadcaster, actor
Lists having Gyles
- Boy names beginning with G
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Greek Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Young
- Baby Names that mean Goat