Hamad meaning and origin
Meaning of Hamad is To Praise, All, Whole, Fulfilled or Who Gives Thanks to God is used chiefly in Arabic and originated from Quran is a baby boy name.
Variants of HamadNames that rhyme with Hamad
Popularity of Hamad
Hamad is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1990 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 2014, it ranked 3288th when 33 boys were named Hamad. Over 402 babies in United States have been named Hamad. The first name is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, even after 23 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 2000. There are over 251 babies that have been given the name Hamad in England and Wales. Also, it appeared first time in 1985 on baby boy names list of France.
But Hamad is a popular baby name in Saudi Arabia where every 1 in 500 have the name as well as in, United Arab Emirates, Sudan, Tanzania, Syria, Pakistan, Kuwait, Iraq, Yemen, Egypt, Iran, Jordan and Bahrain. According to our research, over 300000 babies have been named Hamad globally.
Hamad in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Hamad
You take things too seriously and it makes you nervous when something doesn't go as planned. Your first instinct about someone as a person is the one you should listen. You like to observe things and people. Your soul is so sensitive that it allows you to feel other people's pain and suffering. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong.
Do you like Hamad? Read these names too
- Munazzah - Munazzah's meaning is Honest, Clean or Sacred used for baby girls that originated from Arabic is predominantly used in Arabic
- AlHarith - Used primarily in Arabic, AlHarith means "The Ploughman" is used for boys
- Jalal-Ud-Din - Jalal-Ud-Din's meaning is The Majesty of Religion (Islam) or The Majesty of Religion is used particulary in Arabic. Its origin is in Arabic is a boy name
- Zaahidah - Girl name Zaahidah means "Lacking Mundane Ambitions or Abstinent" is used mainly in Arabic
- Zill - The boy name Zill is chiefly used in Arabic, Zill means "Shade or Shadow"
Namesakes of Hamad
- Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani, member of the ruling Al Thani Qatari royal family
- Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa, first King of Bahrain
- Hamad Al-Jassir, prominent Saudi Arabian journalist and historian
- Hamad Al-Montashari, Saudi Arabian footballer for Al-Ittihad
- Hamad bin Mohammed Al Sharqi, current ruler of the Emirate of Fujairah
- Hamad Abu Rabia, Bedouin Israeli politician and a member of the Knesset
- Hamad ibn Isa Al Khalifa, ruler of Bahrain from 1932 until his death in 1942
- Hamad Al-Eissa, Saudi Arabian football player
- Hamad Ndikumana, Rwandan football defender