Hamelton name meaning
What does Hamelton mean?
Meaning of Hamelton is Home-lover's Estate or Hill with Grass has origin in Old English bestowed upon boys is used dominantly in English. Hamelton is variation of frequently used and all time favorite Hamilton. Hamilton is derivative of Hamlet. Hamilton especially is used in English is originated from Old English, meaning of Hamilton is "Home-lover's Estate or Hill with Grass, From the Mountain Town and Beautiful Mountain".
How do I pronounce Hamelton?
The most common way to pronounce three syllabled Hamelton is ha-mel-ton. The name can also be pronounced as ham(e)-lton.
Variants of Hamelton
Hamilton, Hamell, Tony, Antonius, Remington, Toni
View middle names that goes with Hamelton like Gian, Orrin, Wick, Neizan, Qwin,Names that rhyme with Hamelton
How popular is the name Hamelton?
Hamelton is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Papua New Guinea. According to our estimate, at least 100 people have been bestowed Hamelton around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Hamelton
Your personal growth depends on your adventures. You are sharp-minded and intelligent. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. Everyone with a soul urge number 2 fall in love with the speed of light. You believe that change affects your life positively, so you are all about changes. You have to enjoy your solitude more and hanging around less.
Go through the following names similar to Hamelton
- Wetherell - Meaning of Wetherell is From the Wether-sheep Corner is used principally in English has its origin in English is given to boys
- Jayme - Prevalent unisex name Jayme is particulary used in English. It is rooted from Hebrew, meaning of Jayme is "Supplanter, Holder of the Heel or He who Supplants"
- Spere - Boy name Spere means "Spear" which is used notably in English has its origin in English language
- Eathelin means Noble Waterfall has origin in English and commonly is given to girls is used dominantly in English
- Kael - Prominent Kael came from Old Irish is a unisex name, meaning of Kael is "Slender or Narrow" is used in English
Sibling Names for Hamelton
If you've decided on the name "Hamelton" for your little one, you might be on the hunt for sibling names that will complement it perfectly. Look no further, as we've compiled a list of 10 names that work well alongside Hamelton, ranging from classics to unique and modern options.
For a sister
Names for Hamelton's brother
Famous people named Hamelton
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Hamelton
- Boy names beginning with H
- English Boy Names
- Unique English Names
- Boy names that ends with -ton
- Baby Names that mean Home
- Baby Names that mean lover
- Baby Names that mean Estate
- Baby Names that mean Hill
- Baby Names that mean Grass