Clairissa meaning and origin
Principally used in English sufficiently quirky, Clairissa is originated from Latin and English is aimed at baby girls. Clairissa is feminine of Clair. Clair is abridged form of Clarence. Meaning of Clair is The Element Clarus Which Means Clear Bright Famous and Shining is principally used in English and French is originated from Latin and English.
Variants of ClairissaNames that rhyme with Clairissa
Popularity of Clairissa
Clairissa is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1975 but could not make beyond the top 5000. Over 499 babies in United States have been named Clairissa. According to our evaluation, at least 400 people have been bestowed Clairissa around the globe.
What numbers say about Clairissa?
Be the living proof to those who ignored you, they need to realize you were right this whole time. You need to be in charge of your emotions otherwise, your emotions will control your mind and life in general, you believe. You can't stand people without a purpose. You can't hide emotions because it shows in your eyes how you feel at the moment. Gaining your trust is a hard thing to accomplish.
Go through the following names similar to Clairissa
- Porche means The Heroine of Shakespeare's Merchant of Venice, Pig and Offering used for girls which is used particulary in English is originated from Latin. Porche is derived from Portia.
- Aubane - Aubane's meaning is White has origin in Latin
- Priscille - Origin of Anomalous Priscille is in Latin is mainly used in French, Priscille means "Antique or The Ancient" is a girl name
- Alwine - Desirable and Classic girl name Alwine is originated from Old High German and Latin, used mostly in German, Finnish and Swedish languages, meaning of Alwine is "Noble, Alb Which Means Elf Supernatural Being or Honorable"
- Marie-Françoise - Marie-Françoises origin is Hebrew and Latin, meaning of Marie-Françoise is "Free Man or Princess of the Sea"
Namesakes of Clairissa
We could not find any notable namesake.