Hanaan name meaning
On This Page
What does Hanaan mean?
Atypical and Modern girl name Hanaan is originated from Hebrew and Arabic is used especially in English. Hanaan is spelling variant of Hanan. Hanan is Latin form of The Arabic Name حنان Meaning Tenderness, Affection.
Origin of Atypical and Modern Hanan is in Hebrew and Arabic, meaning of Hanan is "Mercy, God is Gracious Gracious Gift of God and Tenderness".
Variants of HanaanNames that rhyme with Hanaan
How popular is the name Hanaan?
Hanaan is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 2003 and achieved its top ranking of 9495 in 2014. Over 110 babies in United States have been named Hanaan.
In England and Wales, it has been in use since 1997 but could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 121 people have been named Hanaan in England and Wales. Also, Hanaan is a familiar name in Somalia.
As per our evaluation, over 700 babies have been bestowed Hanaan around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Hanaan in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Hanaan
You are still fragile as a human being and care deeply about people. Allow your competitive spirit and intuition to guide you. You like to think outside the box and kick the box inside people's face when they tell you how to think or what to do. You have the heart of a warrior. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes.
Do you like Hanaan? Read these names too
- Christeena - Rare girl name Christeena is rooted from Latin, Christeena means "Anointed or Follower of Christ" is prevalently used in English language
- Waydell - Used specifically in English, Waydell is rooted from Old English and is given to boys, Waydell means "Medieval Given Name from Scandinavian Mythology or Water Crossing"
- Geffrey - Used majorly in English uncustomary, Geffrey is used as a boy name, Geffrey means "Peaceful" is of Germanic origin
- Bada - Bada's meaning is Good is a baby boy name is used dominantly in English
- Fullere is used largely in English, Fullere means "Cloth Thickener" used for baby boys is of English origin
Famous people named Hanaan
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Hanaan
- Girl names beginning with H
- Arabic Girl Names
- American Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Mercy
- Baby Names that mean Affection
- Baby Names that mean Loving
- Baby Names that mean Tender
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean Gift