Hanan meaning and origin
The queer unisex name Hanan means "Mercy, Hanan, Tenderness, Affection, Loving, Tender or God is Gracious Gracious Gift of God" which is rooted from Arabic and Hebrew is specifically used in Finnish, Malayalam, Hindi, Sindhi, English, Kannada, Tamil, Marathi, Swedish, Norwegian, Assamese, Hebrew, Arabic and Danish. Hanan is Latin cognate of The Arabic Name حنان Meaning Tenderness, Affection.
Variants of HananNames that rhyme with Hanan
Popularity of Hanan
Hanan is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1966 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. Recently in 2018, it ranked 2592nd when 67 girl were named Hanan. Over 1809 babies in United States have been named Hanan. Also, in France, it has been in use since 1972 and was able to reach the top 400 names. In 1982, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 371 on girl names chart when 97 babies were given the name Hanan. Over 1338 babies in France have been named Hanan.
Hanan is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 800 names. In 2003, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 799 on girl names chart when 37 babies were named Hanan. Over 586 people have been named Hanan in England and Wales. Hanan is an uncommon baby name in Belgium and may not be used now. However things change on global perspective, Hanan is extremely popular in Egypt where every 1 in 300 have the name as well as in, Iraq and Sudan. Also the baby name is popular in Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Syria, Libya, Palestine, Morocco, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Lebanon, Tunisia, Kuwait, Oman, Indonesia, Israel and United Arab Emirates. As per our estimate, over 1000000 babies have been bestowed Hanan around the globe.
Hanan in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Hanan?
What fulfills your soul is your professional success. You are enthusiastic, always do something productive, however, you lack creativity. In order to refuel your soul with creativity, travel, or do something unusual for you. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. You have a positive influence on people but gather their negativity instead of positivity on a daily basis. It drains you.
Looking for names similar to Hanan? Please go through the following names
- Tariqah - Unisex name Tariqah means "Warrior, This was the Name of the Freed Slave of Labeet of the Family of the Princes of Al-qays Bin Zayd (A.n) or Always Victorious" is used dominantly in Arabic and Arabic
- Nazeeya - Particulary used in Kannada and Arabic, Nazeeya is used as a girl name, meaning of Nazeeya is "Queen, Optimistic or Full of Hope or Princess"
- Anoush means Beautiful Morning or Everlasting used for both genders is originated from Armenian is used predominantly in Bengali, Kannada and Hindi
- Namrah - Girl name Namrah is used specifically in Malayalam, Arabic and Oriya, meaning of Namrah is "Tigress or Brave"
- Hamsa - Unheard-of Hamsa notably is used in Sindhi, Telugu and Kannada, meaning of Hamsa is "Swan Hamsavahini or Meaning Goddess Parvathy" is bestowed upon both sexes
Namesakes of Hanan
- Hanan al-Shaykh, acclaimed Lebanese author of contemporary literature
- Hanan Ahmed Khaled, Egyptian female former track and field athlete
- Hanan Tork, Egyptian former actress and former ballerina
- Hanan Hillo in Yasmine tughani as Actress
- Hanan Kattan in I Can't Think Straight as Producer
- Hanan Turk acted in movie Girl's Love
- Hanan Savyon played central character of Steve in 2017 comedy, drama flick Maktub.
- Hanan Motawie characterized pivotal character of Sabah in 2013 action movie Al Ashash.
Lists having Hanan
- Boys names beginning with H
- Girls names beginning with H
- Arabic Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Assamese Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Sindhi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Mercy
- Baby Names that mean Affection
- Baby Names that mean Loving
- Baby Names that mean Tender
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean Gift