Haran name meaning
What does Haran mean?
Dominantly used in Kannada, Oriya, Tamil, Malayalam, Arabic, Marathi, Telugu, Gujarati, Hindi and Bengali unwonted, Haran is used as a boy name, meaning of Haran is "Terah's Son, Brother of Abraham, Mountainous Country, Eashwar, Life, He Who Comes After or Lord Shiva". Haran is a derivative of Aaron. Aaron's meaning is Garland in Tamil and Tall is rooted from Hebrew. Haran is celebrated on the 1st of July.Names that rhyme with Haran
How popular is the name Haran?
Haran is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. In England and Wales, it is relatively new, first appeared in 1996. But Haran is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 50000 have the name. According to our estimate, over 30000 babies have been named Haran globally.
What numerology tells about Haran?
You thrive to learn as much as possible about every subject. Sometimes, you are self-doubtful. Other times, your self-confidence is high. When it comes to your career, you are fully dedicated to your job and like to get things done as soon as possible, so you can relax later. Your first instinct about someone as a person is the one you should listen. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize.
Do you like Haran? You would love these names
- Shaheen - Origin of Anomalous Shaheen is in Sanskrit and Persian is primarily used in Arabic and Tamil, meaning of Shaheen is "Tender or Hawk" is a unisex name
- Manel - Unisex name Manel is originated from Hebrew which is used dominantly in Arabic, Catalan and French languages, meaning of Manel is "God is with Us or Present"
- Zulf - Substantially used in Sikh and Arabic, Zulf is used as a girl name, meaning of Zulf is "Hair"
- Neti - Netis origin is Celtic and Old Greek, meaning of Neti is "Eternal" which is used mostly in Sanskrit is aimed at girls
- Hasana - Hasana's meaning is The Word Hasan with the Meaning Good Beautiful, Good Beautiful Beautifier or First-Born Twins aimed at girls that of Arabic origin is used commonly in African, Telugu and Tamil
Famous people named Haran
- Haran, man in the Book of Genesis in the Hebrew Bible
Lists having Haran
- Boy names beginning with H
- Arabic Boy Names
- Hindi Boy Names
- Bengali Boy Names
- Gujarati Boy Names
- Kannada Boy Names
- Malayalam Boy Names
- Marathi Boy Names
- Tamil Boy Names
- Telugu Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Son
- Baby Names that mean Brother
- Baby Names that mean Country
- Baby Names that mean Life
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean Shiva