Harith name meaning
What does Harith mean?
Harith's meaning is Lion, Green Colour or Surya's Horse has its origin in Arabic and a gender insensitive name is used predominantly in Oriya, Tamil, Norwegian, Telugu, Kannada, Danish, Malayalam, Hindi, Sindhi, Finnish, Bengali, Swedish, Arabic, Gujarati and Marathi. Harith is equivalent of The Arabic Name حارث Meaning Good Provider, Farmer in Latin language.
How do I pronounce Harith?
The most common way to pronounce three syllabled Harith is ha-ri-th.
Variants of HarithNames that rhyme with Harith
How popular is the name Harith?
Harith is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 1999 and peaked in 2015 when it ranked 7473rd. During its 20 years of usage in England and Wales, it had made up to just the top 2000 boy names. Over 128 babies in England and Wales have been named Harith. In France, it is relatively new, first appeared in 1998. But Harith is a popular baby name in Iraq where every 1 in 2000 have the name. According to our evaluation, at least 30000 people have been bestowed Harith around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Harith
You should learn to invest wisely the profit you make. Share your knowledge and positive energy. It's what you are best at. Use your influence to make people do good and become the best versions of themselves. You don't depend on anyone's understanding and support. There isn't a person you can't charm. You make sure things done on time, so you can spend more time with your family and friends.
Other names similar to Harith, for would be moms
- Khaleel - The rare boy name Khaleel is rooted from Arabic, Khaleel means "Good Friend, Beautiful or Inner Self" is dominantly used in Indian, English and Hindi
- Bakkar - Boy name Bakkar is specifically used in Sindhi and Arabic, meaning of Bakkar is "A Reciter of the Quran or Author"
- Sara means Princess or Pure is used chiefly in Icelandic and Danish is originated from Hebrew is given to both boys and girls. In 2018, customary name Sara bagged 172nd position on list of baby girl names in United States
- Taizeen - Meaning of Taizeen is Encouragement is rooted from Sanskrit used as a boy name is used in Hindi, Telugu and Arabic
- Ashi means Night or Smile is used as a girl name is largely used in Sindhi, English and Telugu
Famous people named Harith
- Harith ibn Rab'i, al-Ansari was one of the companions of Muhammad
- Harith al-Dhari, Iraqi Sunni Arab cleric
- In 1997, Harith Iskander characterized the role of Haris in comedy and drama film Hanya kawan.
Lists having Harith
- Boys names beginning with H
- Girls names beginning with H
- Arabic Baby Names
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Sindhi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Boy names that starts with Har
- Baby Names that mean Lion
- Baby Names that mean Green
- Baby Names that mean Colour
- Baby Names that mean Horse
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Possession
- Baby Names that mean Good