Heiska meaning and origin
Heiska is equivalent of Heinrich in Finnish language.
Variants of HeiskaNames that rhyme with Heiska
Popularity of Heiska
Heiska is an uncommon name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Heiska
Your friends are like addicted to you, but your family isn't very happy with how you live your life cause you are restless. Nothing can stop you from living the life you imagined for yourself but watch out. You need to be in charge of your emotions otherwise, your emotions will control your mind and life in general, you believe. Achieving inner peace and harmony in life is what's most important to you.
Other names similar to Heiska, for soon-to-be-parents
- Deelia - Used commonly in Finnish immutable and prevalent, Deelia is originated from Old Greek is used for baby girls. Deelia is Finnish equivalent of Delia
- Piitu - Girl name Piitu is commonly used in Finnish. Piitu is form of Names Beginning with Pi- in Finnish language
- Alfhilta - Largely used in Finnish, Alfhilta is aimed at girls. Alfhilta is Finnish cognate of Alfhilda
- Miikula is Finnish cognate of Mikola
- Elmukka - Well-Liked and Ever lasting girl name Elmukka is used majorly in Finnish. Elmukka is form of Elma in Finnish language
Namesakes of Heiska
We could not find any notable namesake.