Malanah name meaning
What does Malanah mean?
Girl name Malanah has origin in Hawaiian. Malanah is a version of Malana. Hawaiian name Malana, meaning of Malana is "Buoyant".
Variants of MalanahNames that rhyme with Malanah
How popular is the name Malanah?
Malanah is an uncommon name around the globe. At least, 50 people globally have carried Malanah as their given name according to our research.
What numerology tells about Malanah?
You have the reputation of making the same mistake twice and not following your heart, is what letter H as your capstone says about you. You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. You appreciate freedom and like to hang around open-minded people without prejudgments about others. The sky is your only limit when it comes to goals.
Do you like Malanah? Read these names too
- Roslani means Heavenly Rose is rooted from Hawaiian is bestowed upon baby girls. Roslani is derived from Roselani.
- Hawaii - Hawaii's meaning is From the Homeland has its origin in Hawaiian is a unisex name
- Alohilani - Originated from Hawaiian, Odd and Modernistic Alohilani means "Beautiful Brightness" bestowed upon both sexes is used dominantly in Hawaiian
- Ualanie - Ualanies origin is Hawaiian is a girl name, meaning of Ualanie is "Rain from Heaven". Ualanie is resulted from Ualani.
- Roselani - Unwonted Roselani has its origin in Hawaiian is a baby girl name, Roselani means "Heavenly Rose"
Famous people named Malanah
We could not find any notable namesake.