Hosie meaning and origin
The widespread and classy unisex name Hosie is rooted from Hebrew. Hosie is variation of biblical, admired and unfading Hosea. Hosea is Latin cognate of The Hebrew Name הוֹשֵׁעַ Meaning Salvation. Widespread and Classy Hosea has its origin in Hebrew, Hosea means "Hoshea, Salvation and God has Helped / Freed".
Variants of Hosie
View middle names that goes with Hosie like Line, Damon, Terrance, Jordon, Codie, Grayson,Names that rhyme with Hosie
Popularity of Hosie
Hosie is a unique baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1882 and was last seen in 1998, during its 93 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 700 names. In 1901, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 683 on boy names chart when 30 babies were named Hosie. Over 1242 people have been named Hosie in United States. At least, 1000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Hosie
Understand that you were born alone, and not with your partner in hand. You like to believe that whatever we think, we become. When you walk into a room, all eyes are you and you only. Use your influence and attractiveness to ‘force' people to do the right thing when necessary. You don't like to be told what to do, nor boss around. You are inspiring and have a strong charisma. You need to travel more because you work all the time.
Do you like Hosie? Read these names too
- Symone - Widespread girl name Symone means "He (God) has Heard" has its origin in Hebrew is mainly used in English
- Jutte - Girl name Jutte means "Woman from Jehud" which is substantially used in German came from Hebrew
- Tammara - Widely Accepted girl name Tammara is predominantly used in English is originated from Hebrew language. Tammara is form of Tamar in English language. Also Tammara is English equivalent of Tamara
- Kaelah means Keeper of the Keys or Pure is used prevalently in English, a baby girl name has origin in Hebrew
- Jerimiah - Widespread boy name Jerimiah means "Yahwe Uplifts" and came from Hebrew is substantially used in English
Namesakes of Hosie
We could not find any notable namesake.