Tellervo meaning and origin
Tellervo is Finnish cognate of Pellervo.
Variants of TellervoNames that rhyme with Tellervo
Popularity of Tellervo
Tellervo is an uncommon name around the world.
Tellervo in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Tellervo?
You are curious and driven by your wish to invent new things and solutions. You are willing to give up everything you have to achieve everything you ever wanted. You often get carried away by your emotions and taken as crazy because of your excessive reactions to injustice. Love is most important in your life. It's strange but you enjoy being miserable sometimes. When it comes to life goals, you are cautious and always plan precisely your next steps.
Do you like Tellervo? You would love these names
- Högne is used dominantly in Swedish and Finnish is bestowed upon boys. Högne is Swedish cognate of Høghne
- Jakke - Used majorly in Finnish and Swedish, Jakke is aimed at baby boys. Jakke is Finnish equivalent of Jacke
- Bore - Of Greek and Slavonic origin, Bore is a baby boy name, Bore means "North Wind" is used dominantly in Swedish and Finnish
- Brynolf is Swedish equivalent of Brynjulf
- Erker - Commonly Accepted boy name Erker is used specifically in Finnish and Swedish. Erker is Swedish form of Erik
Namesakes of Tellervo
We could not find any notable namesake.