Ingi meaning and origin
Ingi is variant of Yngvi. Yngvi is variant form of *Ingwaz. Also Yngvi is variation of Ingwin. Ingi is Frisian and North form of Inge.
Variants of IngiNames that rhyme with Ingi
Popularity of Ingi
Ingi is a popular baby name in Egypt where every 1 in 20000 have the name. At least, 6000 people globally have carried Ingi as their given name according to our research.
Ingi in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Ingi?
Stay far away from people who gossip and complain all the time. When it comes to your professional life, you like to experiment and take risks to accomplish more and make a career progression. Nothing good can come out of your past. You are a daydreamer who can spend hours of wandering your imaginative world. Stop focusing on them because you can't change everyone and focus on becoming the best role model you can be.
Looking for a name like Ingi? Please go through the following names
- Ricki - Popular unisex name Ricki has its origin in Old High German, English and Germanic which is used dominantly in English, Finnish and Swedish, Ricki means "Rich, Hardy or Powerful"
- Vølund commonly is used in Danish is a boy name. Vølund is equivalent of Vǫlundr in Danish language
- Berny - Specifically used in Finnish, Norwegian and Swedish unusual, Berny means "Hardy, Bärenstarke and Bear" has its roots in Germanic and Old English is used as a unisex name. Berny is short of Bernardo.
- Gertin - Meaning of Gertin is Hard and Force which is primarily used in Frisian came from Germanic and Old Norse. Gertin is abridged form of Gerta.
- Erikas - Meaning of Erikas is Peaceful Ruler and Alone-Ruler used for boys has its origin in Old Norse. Erikas is derivative of Eric.
Namesakes of Ingi
- Ingi Højsted, retired Faroese football midfielder