Ivona meaning and origin
Mostly used in Russian, Finnish, Norwegian, Danish, Italian and Swedish atypical, Ivona aimed at girls has its origin in Celtic, Germanic and Old High German, meaning of Ivona is "The Archeress, The Archer, Yew or Shrub". Ivona is a version of Yvonna. Yvonna is version of pleasing and ceaseless Yvonne.. The name is celebrated on May 19th.
Variants of Ivona
View middle names that goes with Ivona like Luvenia, Beia, Maryse, Alesia, Eliane,Names that rhyme with Ivona
Popularity of Ivona
Ivona is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. Ivona is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. Ivona is a common name in Czech Republic, Croatia, Tanzania and Poland while somewhat familiar name in Slovakia, Bulgaria, Serbia, Romania, Lithuania, Uganda, Ukraine, Canada, Slovenia, Belarus, Germany, Indonesia, England, Brazil, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Russia. At least, 10000 people globally have carried Ivona as their given name according to our findings.
Ivona in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Ivona?
You believe in yourself, something we don't see much in people today. Focus on inner peace, balance, harmony, helping those in need, kindness, and love. You lack adventure. Doing what you are passionate about is the best thing ever, and the only way to feel real joy and happiness. You are a freethinker. In order to do something unprecedented, you have to refocus from what's not important such as gossip, partying and messing around to what's really important and that's your dreams and expanding your knowledge.
Looking for a name like Ivona? Please go through the following names
- Onenna - Celtic name Onenna means "Ash"
- Mal - Used in English, Hindi and Welsh unfading and famous, Mal means "Angel or Messenger of God" which is rooted from Old French, Germanic and Celtic is used as a baby boy name
- Youn - The Youn means "Shrub or Yew" which is used principally in Breton has its origin in Celtic language
- Jean-Arthur - The Jean-Arthur means "Bear or God is Merciful" came from Hebrew and Celtic
- Gordy - Origin of Unwonted Gordy is in Celtic, meaning of Gordy is "Form of Gordon or From the Cornered Hill" and is prevalently used in English is used as a baby boy name
Namesakes of Ivona
- Ivona Jerković, Serbian women's basketball player
- Ivona Brnelic in Tina Turner: One Last Time Live in Concert as
- Ivona Juka in Sto sa sobom preko dana as Writer
- Ivona Krajcovicová, from 1985 comedy, drama film Co je vám, doktore?, who played Tereza.
Lists having Ivona
- Girl names beginning with I
- American Girl Names
- Celtic Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Italian Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Russian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -ona
- Baby Names that mean Archer
- Baby Names that mean Yew
- Baby Names that mean Shrub