Jagad meaning and origin
Meaning of Jagad is Universe or Cosmos has its origin in Sanskrit is a baby boy name is mostly used in Gujarati, Hindi, Sanskrit, Kannada, Bengali, Tamil, Indian, Oriya, Malayalam, Telugu and Marathi.Names that rhyme with Jagad
Popularity of Jagad
Jagad is a common baby name in India while it is somewhat familiar in Indonesia. As per our evaluation, over 3000 babies have been bestowed Jagad around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological aspects of Jagad
You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. Remember that life is to have fun and don't worry much. You are not used to standing in one place for too long because monotony isn't a thing you can get used to like many people today. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it. You believe there's not a rule worth following if it makes you unhappy.
You would love these names similar to Jagad
- Waman - Waman's meaning is Short or Brief is prevalently used in Indian and Bengali is used as a boy name
- Mamata is used specifically in Telugu and Indian, Mamata means "Preeti or Affection" aimed at baby girls is rooted from Sanskrit
- Gati - Commonly used in Oriya and Bengali, Gati aimed at both sexes, meaning of Gati is "Gait or Destiny Course" is of Sanskrit origin
- Udit - Recent and Unorthodox Udit is used particulary in Bengali, Telugu and Tamil is of Sanskrit origin, Udit means "A Lively or Bright or Awakened" is used as a boy name
- Jayin - The curious and fresh boy name Jayin is chiefly used in Telugu and Gujarati is originated from Sanskrit, Jayin means "Victor or Conqueror"
Namesakes of Jagad
We could not find any notable namesake.