Jakeisha name meaning
On This Page
What does Jakeisha mean?
The odd girl name Jakeisha has origin in English-American. Jakeisha is an amalgamation of Jakki and predominant Aisha.
Is Jakeisha a suitable baby name?
Jakeisha is a unique and modern sounding name for a baby girl. It has American origins and is an emerging name in the U.S. It has positive connotations, being associated with honesty and integrity, making it a good choice for parents looking to give their daughter a distinctive name.
Jakeisha is easy to spell and pronounce, making it suitable for students who want something straightforward to write or say. Its meaning can be "blessed by God", which adds another layer of appropriateness for religious parents.
Overall, Jakeisha makes for an attractive choice as a baby girl name.
How do I pronounce Jakeisha?
You can pronounce the three syllabled name Jakeisha as j(a)-kei-sha.
Variants of JakeishaNames that rhyme with Jakeisha
How popular is the name Jakeisha?
Jakeisha is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 6954 (1989) in its 17 years run on United States naming chart. Over 134 people have been named Jakeisha in United States.
At least, 100 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological analysis of Jakeisha
Letter A at the end of your name foreshadows your high ambition to become someone in life. You are willing to give up everything you have to achieve everything you ever wanted. What truly matters is love, friends, family and inner peace and joy. The rest is temporary. You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work. If letter A is your capstone in your name, it reveals your challenging nature and ambitious perspective.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Jakeisha
- Prairie - Of English-American origin, Anomalous Prairie bestowed upon both boys and girls, Prairie means "From the Flatlands"
- Tank - Outlandish English-American Tank is a boy name, meaning of Tank is "Strong or A Man who is Big"
- Light - Origin of Atypical and Modernistic Light is in English-American bestowed upon both sexes, meaning of Light is "A Lighthearted Woman"
- Leatrix - English-American name Leatrix is a baby girl name, meaning of Leatrix is "Wild Cow, Leah and Auspicious". Leatrix is resultant of Leatrice.
- Leenoris - Meaning of Leenoris is A Respected Man is originated from English-American is a boy name. Leenoris is derived from Lenoris.
Famous people named Jakeisha
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Jakeisha
- Girl names beginning with J
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -eisha
- Girl names that starts with Jak
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean Supplanter
- Baby Names that mean Heel
- Baby Names that mean Protect
- Baby Names that mean Supplants
- Baby Names that mean Son
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Merciful
- Baby Names that mean Supplant