Aisa name meaning
On This Page
What does Aisa mean?
Aisa's meaning is Alive used for both genders. Its origin is in Arabic is used particulary in Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Arabic and Swedish. Aisa is version of preeminent Aisha. Aisha's meaning is Alive, Wife of Prophet Muhammad and Love is rooted from Arabic.
Aisa is a variation of popular Annalisa. Annalisa is version of predominant Analisa. Also Annalisa is version of illustrous Annelise. Also Annalisa is variant spelling of Anna;Elisabeth. Also Annalisa is variant spelling of Anna;Liese.
Variants of AisaNames that rhyme with Aisa
How popular is the name Aisa?
Aisa is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 41 years of use, it could not make it big. There are over 507 babies that have been given the name Aisa in United States.
It also recently appeared in England and Wales baby girl names chart. But Aisa is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 40000 have the name as well as in, Philippines, Indonesia, Uganda, Nigeria and Bangladesh.
At least, 110000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Aisa in Nordic countries
Numerological analysis of Aisa
You try to teach others to follow your example and work hard on their dreams but they ignore you, thinking you are losing time. You prefer to enjoy solitude because it's when your creativity strikes in. People see you as a stubborn and inflexible person. But you never change your style as trends change because you are faithful to your individuality. You can't imagine yourself tied to one person for the rest of your life.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Aisa
- Yasin - Outlandish Yasin has its origin in Arabic, Yasin means "To Man, Protector of Fame or Victory" used as a gender-neutral name is used in Danish, Hindi and Swedish
- Sadiyah - The queer girl name Sadiyah means "Blessed or Fortunate" which is used in Sindhi and Arabic has its origin in Arabic language
- Masheer - Masheer's meaning is Advisor aimed at boys is commonly used in Arabic and Hindi
- Firas - Queer boy name Firas means "Perspicacious or Persistent" which is prevalently used in Sindhi and Arabic is rooted from Arabic language
- Kally - The curious unisex name Kally is mainly used in Arabic and English, Kally means "Most Beautiful or Fortress" has its origin in Sanskrit
Famous people named Aisa
- Actor Aisa Senda, notable for TV series The Rose
Lists having Aisa
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- Arabic Baby Names
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Girl names that ends with -isa
- Baby Names that mean Alive