Annalisa name meaning
What does Annalisa mean?
Principally used in Danish, Finnish, Swedish, Icelandic, Norwegian and German far-out, Annalisa aimed at girls is originated from Germanic and German. Annalisa is version of darling Annelise. Annelise is variation of Annaliese. Also Annelise is variant transcription of ANN;LIS. Meaning of Annelise is House, Hello and Gracious is originated from Germanic and Hebrew. Annalisa is version of frequently used Analisa. Analisa is a form of widespread Annalise. Annalisa has its origin in Germanic and German is used as a baby girl name. Annalisa is a formed by imperishable and illustrous Anna and imperishable and illustrous Elisabeth. Annalisa is compound of admired and perpetual Anna and Liese. Liese is variant of prevailing, persistent and biblical Lisa.
What's Annalisa like for a baby name?
Annalisa is a charming name for a baby girl that exudes elegance and sophistication. Its Latin origin denotes grace, an oath of God, and being blessed with God's bounty. This unique name has a melodic quality to it, making it easy on the ears and memorable for those who hear it. It's suitable for parents who are looking for a name that is both traditional and modern - one that captures the essence of beauty, purity, and innocence. Annalisa is an all-encompassing name that resonates with strength, endurance and femininity; traits which parents may wish to imbue in their child from an early age. As such, it continues to be popular amongst parents around the world as they seek out endearing names for their little ones.
How do I pronounce Annalisa?
The most common way to pronounce two syllabled Annalisa is a-nnali-sa. There are multiple ways to say the baby name, i.e., ann(a)-lisa.
Variants of Annalisa
Aisa, Analisa, Annelise, Aisha, Annalise, Analeesa, Annaliese, Anelisse, Anneli, Anna, Elisabeth, Liese, Aenne, Anella, Anki, Hanna, Ans, Aemiliana, Anacarolina, Elisheba, Elizabeth, Elisabett, Annalies, Lisa, MarliesNames that rhyme with Annalisa
How popular is the name Annalisa?
Annalisa was a common name in United States. Over 5441 babies have been named Annalisa since 1953. At its zenith in 2000,. However after 65 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. Annalisa is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, even after 23 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 171 people have been named Annalisa in England and Wales. In France, it has been in use since 1965 and achieved its top ranking of 1733 in 1965. In Belgium, first appeared in 2011 and is still in use.
But Annalisa is a popular baby name in Italy where every 1 in 1000 have the name. At least, 70000 people globally have carried Annalisa as their given name according to our research.
Annalisa in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Annalisa
You are enthusiastic, always do something productive, however, you lack creativity. In order to refuel your soul with creativity, travel, or do something unusual for you. You lack motivation and courage to take an action. So what if you fail? You are hard to figure. You are daring and courageous. Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again. People see you as a stubborn and inflexible person.
Do you like Annalisa? You would love these names
- Ernestino - The boy name Ernestino means "Earnest" is came from Germanic is used specifically in Spanish and English
- Vandra - Anomalous Vandra is originated from German is used as a baby girl name, Vandra means "To Govern"
- Winibald - The Winibald is rooted from Old High German, Winibald means "Bold Friend"
- Wandy - Offbeat girl name Wandy means "Hope or Turn" came from Germanic and German
- Ferdinande - Particulary used in German and Spanish, Ferdinande means "Peace, Bold or Bold Protector". It is rooted from Gothic and German is used as a baby girl name
Sibling Names for Annalisa
If you're considering the name Annalisa for your baby girl, you might be wondering what other names would complement it well. Here are some sibling names that could be perfect matches for a little Annalisa, ranging from classic to unique and everything in between.
Sister to Annalisa
Names for Annalisa's brother
Famous people named Annalisa
- Annalisa Ericson, Swedish actress best known for her roles
- Annalisa Chamberlin in Acting for the Camera as Actress
- Annalisa Bugliani in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban as Actress
- Annalisa Guidone in Doughnuts and Free Movies? as Actress
- Annalisa Cochrane in Audrey Makes a Mixtape as Actress
- Annalisa Minetti is an Italian paralympian singer and athlete.
- Annalisa Schillaci in movie The Mirror as Writer
Lists having Annalisa
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Anna
- Girl names that ends with -lisa
- Baby Names that mean King
- Baby Names that mean Food
- Baby Names that mean Grain
- Baby Names that mean Earth
- Baby Names that mean Water
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean Favour
- Baby Names that mean Angel
- Baby Names that mean Elder
- Baby Names that mean Brother
- Baby Names that mean Grace
- Baby Names that mean Full
- Baby Names that mean Favoured
- Baby Names that mean Mother
- Baby Names that mean Eagle
- Baby Names that mean Mercy
- Baby Names that mean Oath
- Baby Names that mean Fullness
- Baby Names that mean Consecrated
- Baby Names that mean Abundance
- Baby Names that mean Sworn
- Baby Names that mean Perfect