Kaylan name meaning
On This Page
What does Kaylan mean?
Kaylan means Pure, Keeper of the Keys or Descendant of Caollaidhe is originated from Hebrew and Old Irish which is used specifically in English is a unisex name . Kaylan is variation of loved Kaila.
Kaila is form of trendy Kayley. Kaila is short version of Kelila. Kaila is variant transcription of Kayla. Meaning of Kaila is Crown and Descendant of Caollaidhe came from Celtic, Hebrew and Old Irish is used in English, Marathi and Hindi.
What do we think of Kaylan as a name for a newborn?
Kaylan is a name with a strong but gentle sound. Its origins come from old Irish and Scottish roots, giving it an air of timelessness.
To me, the name Kaylan conveys an image of strength, power and grace - qualities we would all want for our newborns. It also has a certain innocence and youthfulness to it, which is perfect for welcoming any new life into the world.
In short, Kaylan is a beautiful name that carries with it deep and powerful meaning - one that any newborn would be proud to carry.
How do I pronounce Kaylan?
You can pronounce the two syllabled name Kaylan as ka(y)-lan.
Variants of KaylanNames that rhyme with Kaylan
How popular is the name Kaylan?
Kaylan was a common name in United States. Over 4958 babies have been named Kaylan since 1970. At its zenith in 1997,. However after 78 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts.
Also, Kaylan is a common name in France given to over 511 babies in 16 years. Currently the name is hotter than ever, the moniker grabbed the 496th spot and 105 baby boys were given the name.
Kaylan is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 700 names. In 2014, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 695 on boy names chart when 47 babies were named Kaylan.
Over 632 babies in England and Wales have been named Kaylan.
Kaylan is a rare baby name in Belgium where it is still in use. Also, Kaylan is a familiar name in India, Singapore and Canada.
At least, 6000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Kaylan in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Kaylan
Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes. The sky is your only limit. Your best character traits are individuality and independence. You have a positive influence on people but gather their negativity instead of positivity on a daily basis. It drains you. You are dominant in your circle of friends. You are the mover and shaker of the world.
Looking for a name like Kaylan? Please go through the following names
- Mikaël - Mikaël means "Who is Like God" is rooted from Hebrew language
- Lissette - Used particulary in Danish and English darling, Lissette aimed at both boys and girls, Lissette means "My God is Abundance or My God has Sworn" is of Hebrew origin
- Jocko - Anomalous Jocko came from Hebrew, Hebrew and English bestowed upon boys, meaning of Jocko is "Based on John or Jacques and God has been Gracious". Jocko is resultant of Jock.
- Ilske - Chiefly used in Frisian and Low German, Ilske means "My God has Sworn, My God is Perfect and My God is Abundance" is originated from Germanic, Hebrew and Nordic. Ilske is short of Ilse.
- Davina - Of Hebrew origin, Admired Davina means "Favourite, Little or Friend" and is chiefly used in Faroese, Danish and Swedish is used for girls
Famous people named Kaylan
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Kaylan
- Boys names beginning with K
- Girls names beginning with K
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Irish Baby Names
- Boy names that starts with Kay
- Boy names that ends with -lan
- Baby Names that mean Pure
- Baby Names that mean Keeper
- Baby Names that mean Keys
- Baby Names that mean Descendant