Joacim meaning and origin
Especially used in Norwegian, Danish, Swedish and Finnish recent and unexpected choice, Joacim is a baby boy name. Joacim is variant of widespread, new-fangled and biblical Joakim. Joakim is version of acclaimed and biblical Joachim. Joakim is form of Joachim in Nordic language. Also Joakim is equivalent of Joachim in Nordic language. Joakim's meaning is God Judges On, God Puts Upright and Yahweh Will Establish is originated from Hebrew.
Variants of JoacimNames that rhyme with Joacim
Popularity of Joacim
Joacim is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now since it isn't seen since 2010. At least, 1000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation, concentrated mainly Nordic regions.
Numerological analysis of Joacim
Take a break to recharge your batteries and keep track with your life. You keep following your heart in order to avoid disappointment and solitude. There's something about the ‘negative you' that makes you feel alive and gets the best out of you. You have a strong will to succeed in life. To you, justice and honesty are the two most important things in life. You are an active person but lack motivation and persistence to finish goals.
If you like Joacim, you would love these names
- Aune - Girl name Aune is of Old Greek origin is used particulary in Finnish and Danish. Aune is Finnish equivalent of Aunis
- Gunnvor means Wary In Battle used for baby girls used prevalently in Danish, Norwegian and Finnish is originated from Old Norse
- Joh - Infrequent unisex name Joh is prevalently used in Norwegian and Swedish, Joh means "God is Gracious, Yahweh is Gracious and Abbreviation of Names Like Joanna and Josephine" is rooted from Hebrew and Hebrew. Joh is derived from Jo.
- Meelis - Used especially in Danish, Swedish and Finnish, Meelis is a baby boy name. Meelis is Estonian cognate of Mielikki
- Frithiof is equivalent of Friþiófr in Swedish language
Namesakes of Joacim
- Joacim Cans, only member aside
- Joacim Esbjörs, retired Swedish professional ice hockey player