Jonothan meaning and origin
Notably used in Tamil unexpected choice, Jonothan came from Hebrew is used as a boy name. Jonothan is variant form of biblical, enduring and celebrated Jonathan. Jonathan is Greek and Latin form of The Hebrew Name יוֹנָתָן, Which is a Contracted Form of Hebrew יְהוֹנָתָן Meaning Yahweh has Given. Meaning of Jonathan is God Gave, God has Given and Yahweh has Given Gift of Yahweh came from Hebrew.
Variants of JonothanNames that rhyme with Jonothan
Popularity of Jonothan
Jonothan is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1950 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1982, it ranked 1732nd when 33 boys were named Jonothan. Over 882 people have been named Jonothan in United States. Also, Jonothan is a familiar name in England and South Africa. At least, 900 people globally have carried Jonothan as their given name according to our research.
What numerology tells about Jonothan?
You are always open to hearing new opinions and perspectives. You want to help others and leave an impression. There's not a problem you cannot solve. You react fast and don't think much when it comes to taking a risk for improvement or gaining profits. If your name ends with letter N, you are not an ordinary person. You want to know how everything works, how everything was created. You test your limits not to amaze others and prove you are courageous but to satisfy the adrenaline hunger inside your heart.
Looking for a name like Jonothan? Please go through the following names
- Aviad - Offbeat Aviad is originated from Hebrew is used as a boy name, Aviad means "Everlasting Father" is prevalently used in Hebrew
- Yonnel is used commonly in Breton and of Hebrew origin, Yonnel means "God is Merciful"
- Maryvonig means If, Arbste or Sea is of Hebrew origin
- Zoel - Meaning of Zoel is Son of Babel aimed at both sexes has its origin in Hebrew
- Ephron - Originated from Hebrew, Outlandish Ephron means "Double Fertile and Inspired By a Field Name" and generally is given to baby boys is used majorly in English and Hebrew. Ephron is derivative of Ephraim.
Namesakes of Jonothan
- Director Jonothan Cullinane, renowned for movie We're Here to Help