Jorn meaning and origin
Jorn is variant form of illustrous Jørn. Jørn is form of Jörn in Danish and Norwegian languages. New and Offbeat Jorn is used majorly in Swedish, Finnish, Scandinavian, Norwegian and Danish is of Old Greek origin is used as a boy name. Jorn is form of desirable Joren. Joren is form of commonly accepted, pious and unfading George. Joren is Norwegian equivalent of Jorunn. Joren means Earth Worker is of Old Greek origin.
Variants of JornNames that rhyme with Jorn
Popularity of Jorn
Jorn is a familiar baby name in Netherlands, during its short term of usage, the name has been to the top 300 names. Recently in 2016, 56 babies were given Jorn and it reached its peak ranking, 277 on boy names chart. There are over 253 babies that have been given the name Jorn in Netherlands. Also, in Belgium, the name has been in use since 1995 and has secured the place in top 300 names. In 1996, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 221 on boy names chart when 51 babies were given the name Jorn. Over 412 babies in Belgium have been named Jorn.
Jorn is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now. Jorn is a common name in Nigeria while somewhat familiar name in Germany. As per our evaluation, over 5000 babies have been bestowed Jorn around the globe.
Jorn in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Jorn
Your only flaw is your kindness and naivety. You have a specific taste in people. You don't hang around with just anyone. However, this is why people respect you. You have 3 as your expression number it reveals your positive attitude toward life. Handling the problems and life situations of others keeps you distracted from your own. You are all about balance, good karma, justice, having a higher purpose in life, and motivating people.
Do you like Jorn? Read these names too
- Kalika - Outlandish Kalika is originated from Old Greek, Kalika means "Long Lived, Dark or Fog", a unisex name is used prevalently in Tamil, Gujarati and Bengali
- Despina - Used largely in Malayalam and Gujarati uncustomary, Despina aimed at girls, Despina means "In Hebrew It Means Bee But In Greek It Means Lady or Lady" is of Old Greek origin
- Ilonka - Hungarian and Old Greek name Ilonka means "Shining or The Torch" and is majorly used in English, German and Hungarian is used as a baby girl name
- Larisha - Of Old Greek origin, Offbeat Larisha is used dominantly in Tamil bestowed upon baby girls, Larisha means "Seagull, The Lovely and Root of Larissa End". Larisha is derived from Larissa.
- Plutão means Wealth came from Old Greek used as a boy name is used in Portuguese
Namesakes of Jorn
- Jorn Madslien, journalist for BBC News Online and other BBC News outlets
- Jorn Barger, American blogger
- Jorn Vermeulen, Belgian football player