Jovel name meaning
On This Page
What does Jovel mean?
Meaning of Jovel is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Jovel
How popular is the name Jovel?
Jovel is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. But Jovel is a popular baby name in Philippines where every 1 in 20000 have the name. According to our evaluation, over 10000 babies have been named Jovel globally.
Numerological aspects of Jovel
You react fast and don't think much when it comes to taking a risk for improvement or gaining profits. It's like luck follows you wherever you go and whatever you do results in a positive outcome. Your number represents mind strength and persistence. You love to explore, never comfortable in your comfort zone. In fact, you do not have a comfort zone. You like disconnecting from the world and reconnecting with your soul.
Looking for names similar to Jovel? Please go through the following names
- Toufic - Meaning of Toufic is Success has origin in Lebanese is aimed at baby boys
- Marivic means Vic, Victoria or María is mostly used in Spanish and Tagalog mostly bestowed upon baby girls has its origin in Spanish
- Ji - Ji's meaning is Continuity is originated from Chinese and is aimed at both boys and girls is predominantly used in Chinese
- Aukai - Originated from Hawaiian, Outlandish Aukai means "Seafarer" used for baby boys is used majorly in Hawaiian
- Kealoha - Outlandish gender-neutral name Kealoha means "Beloved One"
Middle names for Jovel
Just in case, you don't know what to pair with Jovel, we've got you covered with these flying high and cutesy middle names.
View more middle names that goes with Jovel.
Famous people named Jovel
We could not find any notable namesake.