Junia meaning and origin
Long standing and Acclaimed Junia mainly is used in Norwegian, Swedish, Greek, Danish, English and Finnish has its origin in English and Latin, meaning of Junia is "Junius or In June Babies" is bestowed upon baby girls. Junia is derivative of June. June is a variant form of Juno. June is form of Junia in English language. Also June is Norwegian equivalent of Juni. Prominent and Enduring June is originated from Latin and English, June means "Vital Force and Sixth Month of the Year". Junia is feminine form of Junius. Junius is variation of unfading and darling Julius. Also Junius is variant form of unfading and eminent Junior. Junius is form of The Name of the Roman Goddess Juno in Roman language. Junius's meaning is Dedicated to Juno is originated from Latin.
Variants of Junia
View middle names that goes with Junia like Avianna, Kynlee, Deann, Doriane, Soda,Names that rhyme with Junia
Popularity of Junia
Junia is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1883 and was able to reach the top 1000 names. In 1883, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 920 on girl names chart when 42 babies were named Junia. There are over 807 babies that have been given the name Junia in United States. Junia is an uncommon baby name in Switzerland where it has been in use since 2000 and achieved its top ranking of 777 in 2018.
Junia is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. But Junia is a popular baby name in Brazil where every 1 in 9000 have the name. According to our evaluation, at least 30000 people have been bestowed Junia around the globe.
Junia in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Junia
To have letter A as your capstone in your name indicates your independence and ambitious attitude. You don't take love very seriously. You are all about balance, good karma, justice, having a higher purpose in life, and motivating people. Focus on spirituality and leave out the material success. You are unique and born to stand out. You lack enthusiasm and adventure. You are practically a walking inspiration when it comes to your life because you created a life that's worth admiring.
Do you like Junia? Read these names too
- Maralyn - Used predominantly in English and English eminent, Maralyn has its origin in Egyptian and French, Maralyn means "Beautiful Waterfall or Blend of Marie or Mary or Lyn" is a unisex name
- Toria - Origin of Unwonted Toria is in Latin, meaning of Toria is "Winner" and is predominantly used in English is used for girls
- Costica - Majorly used in Romanian, Costica has origin in Latin, a boy name, meaning of Costica is "The Elements Constare Meaning to Withstand, Firm and Perseverance". Costica is resulted from Constantine.
- Karsten - Unorthodox Karstens origin is Latin is used especially in Scandinavian and Low German and a gender-neutral name, meaning of Karsten is "Disciple of Christ or Christian"
- Cheyla - Famous girl name Cheyla is rooted from Latin is substantially used in English. Cheyla is equivalent of Sheila in English language
Namesakes of Junia
- Junia Tertia, third daughter of Servilia and her second husband Decimus Junius Silanus
- Junia, 1st-century Christian highly regarded and complimented by Paul the Apostle
- Junia Claudilla, first wife of the Roman Emperor Caligula before he came to power