Kadir name meaning
On This Page
What does Kadir mean?
Origin of Unfamiliar Kadir is in Arabic, Quran and Sanskrit languages bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Kadir is "Ray of Light, Shoot of Grass, Green, Spring Greening, Servant or Of" is used predominantly in Marathi, Arabic, English, Hindi and Turkish.
Kadir is form of heavenly and famed Kedar. Kedar is form of acclaimed Kadar. Also Kedar is variant form of Kadir. Kedar is Latin cognate of The Hebrew Name קדר, Qēdhār Meaning Black, Dark.
Unorthodox Kedar has its origin in Sanskrit, Arabic and Hebrew, Kedar means "A Field, Powerful and A Raga".
How do I pronounce Kadir?
k(a)-dir is the most common way to pronounce two syllabled Kadir.
Variants of KadirNames that rhyme with Kadir
How popular is the name Kadir?
Kadir is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1992 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. Recently in 2018, it ranked 3357th when 33 boys were named Kadir.
Over 334 babies in United States have been named Kadir. Also, in France, it has been in use since 1964 and was able to reach the top 800 names. In 1992, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 737 on boy names chart when 44 babies were named Kadir.
Over 936 babies in France have been named Kadir.
Kadir is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, its highest ever rank is 1425 (2000) in its 18 years run on England and Wales naming chart.
Over 132 babies in England and Wales have been named Kadir. Also, it is among the top 500 boy names in Belgium. Over 309 babies in Belgium have been named Kadir.
However things change on global perspective, Kadir is extremely popular in Turkey where every 1 in 400 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in India, Indonesia, Ethiopia and Malaysia.
According to our findings, over 320000 babies have been named Kadir globally.
Kadir in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Kadir?
You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. Your decision to keep fighting for things even when they're falling apart sometimes ruins self-confidence. You have a quick mind. You are the most self-motivated person you know. Travelling is your passion. You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday.
Do you like Kadir? Read these names too
- Eshal - Outlandish and Contemporary girl name Eshal means "Flower of Jannat Paradise or The Name of Flower in the Heaven" is particulary used in Telugu, Gujarati and Arabic
- Habibah - Queer girl name Habibah means "Beloved, Sweetheart or Darling", commonly used in Arabic, Hindi and Marathi came from Arabic
- Manel - Predominantly used in Catalan and French, Manel means "Present or God is with Us" and is used for both genders is originated from Hebrew
- Aasia - Aasia's meaning is Hopeful used for girls is principally used in Marathi, Malayalam and Hindi
- Rehana - Rehana's meaning is Serene or Peaceful used for girls and is used commonly in Gujarati, Telugu and Kannada has its origin in Arab and Arabic
Famous people named Kadir
- Kadir Nelson, Los Angeles-based, illustrator and author
- Kadir Arslan, Turkish volleyball player
- Kadir İnanır, popular Turkish film actor and director
- Kadir Topbaş, Turkish architect, businessman
Lists having Kadir
- Boy names beginning with K
- Arabic Boy Names
- Sanskrit Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Hindi Boy Names
- Marathi Boy Names
- Turkish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Ray
- Baby Names that mean Light
- Baby Names that mean Shoot
- Baby Names that mean Grass
- Baby Names that mean Green
- Baby Names that mean Spring
- Baby Names that mean Servant
- Baby Names that mean Powerful
- Baby Names that mean Rich