Aamina name meaning
What does Aamina mean?
Specifically used in Indian, Arabic and English unheard-of, Aamina came from Arabic, meaning of Aamina is "Mother of Prophet Muhammad (SA), The Element Amina Which is of the Meaning Feel Safe or Secured" is used as a baby girl name . Aamina is version of frequently used Amina. Amina is form of persistent and prominent Amanda. Amina is feminine form of Amin. Amina is Frisian cognate of Old High German Names Containing the Name Element Amal. Amina means Honest, Trustworthy and Truthful is originated from Arabic.
Variants of Aamina
How popular is the name Aamina?
Aamina is a familiar baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 500 names. In 2005, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 499 on girl names chart when 76 babies were given the name Aamina. Over 1118 babies in England and Wales have been named Aamina. The given name is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1984 but could not make beyond the top 6000. Over 319 babies in United States have been named Aamina.
But Aamina is a popular baby name in Somalia where every 1 in 3000 have the name. As per our findings, over 10000 people has been named Aamina globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Aamina
You hate the usual 9 to 5 way of working and prefer freelance working instead of a regular job. You believe that art won't make you money, so you tend to focus on things that make a sure profit. Give art a chance. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. Understand that you were born alone, and not with your partner in hand. Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control.
Do you like Aamina? You would love these names
- Nuzhat - Used mainly in Arabic and Arabic outlandish, Nuzhat bestowed upon both genders, Nuzhat means "Cheerfulness, Recreation or Amusement"
- Awwal - Unexpected choice and Contemporary boy name Awwal means "Slave of the First One" is used in Hindi and Arabic
- Anah - Originated from Hebrew, Unwonted Anah means "Perseverance or Patience" and is used predominantly in German and Arabic is mostly bestowed upon both sexes
- Sayid - Sayid's meaning is Lord, Leader or The One Who Runs came from Arabic given to boys is used in Arabic and Sindhi
- Anan - Odd unisex name Anan is dominantly used in Malayalam and Hindi has its roots in African-Ga and African-Akan, Anan means "Cloud or Joyful"
Famous people named Aamina
- Aamina Sheikh in Josh as Actress
Lists having Aamina
- Girl names beginning with A
- Arabic Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Mother
- Baby Names that mean Prophet
- Baby Names that mean Muhammad